KG cleaning products

Hi all,

You may already be aware of this, but I only found out a couple of days ago and was able to verify it during the Midlands Game Fair:

KG Products (including coatings, I think!) are back in business in the UK. Having spoken to their CEO, I was given the address of their new representative in the UK, who had a stall in the Fair, and I happily replenished my dwindling supply of KG1 and KG12.

Anyone who is interested can get KG stuff from

Open Season Ltd - BWM Arms Ltd

Unit 2 Moorbrook Park

Hawksworth

Didcot, Oxon. OX11 7HP

Phone 011 44 1235 514550

Email: rupert@openseasonltd.com

best wishes,

Finman

thanks for that B)

Hi all,

You may already be aware of this, but I only found out a couple of days ago and was able to verify it during the Midlands Game Fair:

KG Products (including coatings, I think!) are back in business in the UK. Having spoken to their CEO, I was given the address of their new representative in the UK, who had a stall in the Fair, and I happily replenished my dwindling supply of KG1 and KG12.

Anyone who is interested can get KG stuff from

Open Season Ltd - BWM Arms Ltd

Unit 2 Moorbrook Park

Hawksworth

Didcot, Oxon. OX11 7HP

Phone 011 44 1235 514550

Email: rupert@openseasonltd.com

best wishes,

Finman

ring rupert on 07771607481

Hi Foxer,

I trust it in all my barrels and a recent look through my 6mmBR (more than 800 rounds through the pipe) revealed no copper whatsoever. So, I can honestly say that it does get copper out with minimal fuss (just remember to let it soak for 5-10 minutes, instead of scrubbing like mad!)

I am sure others will have their own stories to tell. As for carbon, I am not wrong in saying that a lot of the members in the forum agree that there is no other product in the market that removes carbon better than KG1

best wishes,

Finman

• 1 month later...
Hi Foxer,

I trust it in all my barrels and a recent look through my 6mmBR (more than 800 rounds through the pipe) revealed no copper whatsoever. So, I can honestly say that it does get copper out with minimal fuss (just remember to let it soak for 5-10 minutes, instead of scrubbing like mad!)

I am sure others will have their own stories to tell. As for carbon, I am not wrong in saying that a lot of the members in the forum agree that there is no other product in the market that removes carbon better than KG1

best wishes,

Finman

hi finman i tryed some of there stuff the other day well at a mates house who uses it. it really sets about the copper and carbon my barrel was super clean after.

• 2 weeks later...

this is the number to ring if you want any KG stuff ring rupert on 07771607481

Archived