electronic ear protection

OK lads

where is the best place to get the molded in electric ear protection from, i was thinking of going to the game fair but if there is cheaper or better (or better still ) cheaper and better stuff available, then please let me know.

links to web site would be nice

ATB

Colin :P

OK lads

where is the best place to get the molded in electric ear protection from, i was thinking of going to the game fair but if there is cheaper or better (or better still ) cheaper and better stuff available, then please let me know.

links to web site would be nice

ATB

Colin B)

Can't help you directly with your question Col but I would recommend trying the Surefire EP3/EP4's a try while you get moulding done etc. I've been using them in preference to my Peltor electronics with good results both at our tin roofed range and on the back of a landy next to an oik with a .270 :P

http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/co_dis...rssupandreg-sup

They block well and let through enough low level to have a conversation - not as much as electronic amplification but useable.

They are less than £15 with a few people flogging them via ebay - i'm going to get a couple more sets to leave in various jackets.

Even if you end up with your electronics they are a useful backup to leave in the truck.

TC

Archived