The rain has stopped

Guest Remmy

Went out today and shot this nice 6 hole group, no wind just perfect conditions for a bit of targeting, well pleased. the 2p just for size recognition :D:P;) who needs a custom jobbie when ya old shite shoots like this................................

dsc00192ue1.jpg

hi skeeter ......As middlestead says 25yds mate, one day he will grow up but i doubt it, 100yds mate remington 700 243, nightforce scope, 20" barrel, t8 timney trigger,hs stock and 87g hollow points. ;) its all down to that new duracote jobbie i had done................

dsc00128xb0.jpg

Guest varmartin
Went out today and shot this nice 6 hole group, no wind just perfect conditions for a bit of targeting, well pleased. the 2p just for size recognition :D:D:D who needs a custom jobbie when ya old shite shoots like this................................

dsc00192ue1.jpg

Bet you £50.00 there are 4 bullet holes under the 2p ;) ;)

Nice shooting fella ;) ....Remmy`s........thats why man was given a trigger finger :D

Whats under the 2p???

[/qute]

whats under the 2p, well it could be a fox or is it an orange, ............. paper ya southern gitt, oh nice to see ya reply to one of my post just woke up...............................

Guest northernchris

"Southern" you cheeky ###### i am more jock than you:rolleyes: ;);) so lets see a pic without the 2p,are you going to try it @ 50 yrds next?????????????

thats it chris just take the piss mate dont reply to any of my posts for ages then boooom lets take the piss,,, yer nice group dave how hard is that old boy, and who wants to be a jock anyway, not me mate............................and whats under the 2p well mate you willl never no will you........ but i do................. :angry::o:o:o

Archived