lion hunt

col48

This one was put up on another site, where it was said to have been a wounded animal that a client had faild to stop so a group of PH's went in to sort it. I think the charge from cover took no more than 4 seconds, and the Ph took it from a kneeling position head on to get the shot in ;)

The other one I think you're on about is of a canned hunt where a stupid bugger stuffs up a long shot and pisses kitty off a tad :D and in the ensuing scramble everyone and his mother has to pile shots in before said kitty rips the idiot a new A'Hole ;)

It would have made for a better Vid' if on the second one kitty had managed to nail his tormentor :P

I actually shot my first lion with a PH who is a neighbour of the PH on the second fottage.

The client shot the lower jaw of the lion with the first shot and missed with all subsequent shots.

I have posted an offer before. I have a video of my lion hunt which has never been seen on the net I am happy to share with folks here but only only on this forum i.e. if the moderator can stop it being downloable. If this is not possible then I rather not sharing it.

londonhunter

I actually shot my first lion with a PH who is a neighbour of the PH on the second fottage.

The client shot the lower jaw of the lion with the first shot and missed with all subsequent shots.

I have posted an offer before. I have a video of my lion hunt which has never been seen on the net I am happy to share with folks here but only only on this forum i.e. if the moderator can stop it being downloable. If this is not possible then I rather not sharing it.

londonhunter

Love to see your video LH.

David.

Archived