leupold mark 4 8.5-25x40

Guest luckyjohn99

Guest luckyjohn99

i have a set of leupold vari-x 111 8.5x25 in the box all paper work i want to sell them but cant find a price for these anywhere can anyone advse me on a price ...john

i have a set of leupold mark 4 8.5-25x40 in the box all paper work i want to sell them but cant find a price for these anywhere can anyone advse me on a price ...john

Hi Lucky John

Didn't you have a Nightforce for sale a couple of weeks ago ???? Do you have a fetish for expensive scopes, I know I do :wacko::blink:

Have you managed sell that that already ???? Sorry can't help with the price.

Thanks for the Leupold info 308 Panther very interesting read.

Cheers Steve

Guest luckyjohn99

they are leupold Vari-x 111 8.5-25x40 but i still cant find out anything about them emailed leupold with the serial number incase there fakes

What are those ring marks, tape or glue???? As for its value, even with the custom knobs, not a great deal I'm afraid. A mint S/H 8.5-25x50 vx-III side focus goes for £400-450, so gives you an idea (at a guess around £200-300).

Guest luckyjohn99
To the best of my knowledge only the Mk 4's were imitated.

You wont hear from Leupold for at least 3-4 days.

Monday is a Holiday here and Leupold only has one speed....Slower then Slow.

Those are Stoney Point target turrets....and to be honest they may be worth more then the scope.

As Stoney Point no longer makes them.And if you can find them....they are bought/packaged as one knob.

So ya need to buy 2 turrets for one scope.

The ring marks are very pronounced....and your gonna take a beating on selling it.

I would remove the Stoney Points,...Keep them and pick up some turret covers for it.

And trade it off...If you can get $100 for it...Smile and be happy.

I dont mean to insult ya...

But that one is in some rough shape....

You might be able to send it back to Leupold and have them work it over....

But the way it sits....it isnt worth much.

308Panther

6the marks were made from sticky tape which has been removed now thats how they come of the gun for a pic ..i have cleaned them now its all come off i think i will sell them for around the £200 mark they are a nice scope but my cobra gen 1 dont like them

Archived