Bought a pair myself and thought the same , but a few months down the line i will be buying another pair or hunter originals . the wieght of the x3m1 is a ball ache when walking and to warm , the hunters are nice light and flexible .

For Pigeon shooting in the winter there fine but for a walk about i hate them . :D

Regards

Bought a set of these last year. They lasted about 6 weeks and started leaking. Got another set sent through, after about 3 weeks they started leaking. The rubber creased and cracked across the top of the foot. Same thing happened to my mate. Shame really as they were v comfy.

Sportsman reconned they were a bad batch, I wouldn't go near again!!

J

i have a new pair of chameau a year as i litteraly have them on all day every day

they are the best welly you can buy iho

they arnt cheap but i dont know any others that would last a season on the rearing field then a season shooting

mind you my feet are minging

False economy mate,

There shite thats why they are cheap. They will start to crack and end up leaking in no time at all. Pay out that little bit more and buy the once. Ive had a set of "those posh french ones" for the past 5 years and there still going strong. When you think i payed £100 5 years ago it works out cheaper than the X3M1 because mine have lasted 5 seasons and will probably last another few as well.

Like i say false economy.

JMHO

Ads

Since years le chameau, without any snazy lining. It's not

cold here. The new trackers are much better fitting than the previous model.

What I like is that the calf fits nice and tight, no twigs slip in. Even water takes

ages till it gets in through the top. I normally need a pair a year, the brambles

do tear them apart after a while.

edi

Ads

Pot,Kettel,Black= you sure you got your moneys worth out of your .243 Ack barrel :ph34r::blink::wacko: only from a jock :lol:

5000 rounds and still shooting 1/2" groups all day long i tell ya!! If it wasnt for the fire cracking causing high pressure in the throat ide still be shooting it :lol::lol::lol::P

Le Chameau Vierzonord for me too, bought mine 6 years ago and wear them for beating, stalking when its wet the odd bit of herbicide spraying! Still look pretty new, not cracked or perishing. Ever so comfortable, can beat in them all day no problem and drive in them too. Gone up about £30 since I got mine though!

Archived