New reloading book: Top Grade Ammo by Zediker

JabaliHunter

Yes, I like Zediker's books on building / using the AR-15 in competition and handloading. He has an 'interesting' writing style though for those who've not read any of his stuff. Not everybody takes to his writing.

I've got this one on order direct from Zediker Publishing - but be warned, it's a $35 USPS priority shipping charge which is as much as the book. If past experience with his books repeats itself, it'll eventually be listed on Amazon UK and with a £20 plus tag allows free P&P for tight-ar*es like me who'll wait an extra couple of days to save Royal Fail's excruciating prices. 1967Spud and maybe Gary Costello (March Scopes UK) may also order copies if you ask them.

I'll review it on Target Shooter online after it arrives and I get a chance to read it.

Note too, Hornady has just announced its new 10th edition reloading manual is 'out' today with the new ELD bullets incorporated and a few new cartridges covered including 7X64 Brenneke, 280AI, 338 Federal plus the new-range IMR 'Enduron' powders that are starting to appear here. (The 7X64 will delight a lot of Brit deerstalkers given the amount of coverage it gets on The Stalker's Forum site.)

I agree Mark, a great book and essential reading for those shooting US XTC, our CSR etc or for anybody interested in making the black rifle in 223 shoot well. My copy is decidedly battered and dog-eared after multiple readings - and I'm not even a CSR shooter.

I agree Mark, a great book and essential reading for those shooting US XTC, our CSR etc or for anybody interested in making the black rifle in 223 shoot well. My copy is decidedly battered and dog-eared after multiple readings - and I'm not even a CSR shooter.

Mine too, totally dog-eared from many years on the rack in the "reading room" :lol:

Archived