1000yds sunday morning and visability was terrible .it didn't look like it was going to lift. fortunately around 10am it cleared enough to shoot.it was still pretty murky but good to go.never seen the flags so limp.was anybody day.i expected or should i say hoped for a very good score as conditions looked easy.maybe the wind helps us out more than i realised lol.i emailed brillo this morning and he said he was there too and shot 900 yds first on same range.somebody in his club shot 10 v's for 10 shots with 7mm 270.that pretty good going.certainly better than i did..brillo said somebody on a 308 shot i think 75 and 10v's when they moved back to 1000yds.thats some good shooting.must have been laurie ?

I was running LERA's mid range on Sunday; we didn't get the go ahead until about 9.45 am and at about 10.30 am we got the targets we ordered!

I even checked with them late on Saturday afternoon that they had the new historic targets listed down for us. The range office is getting better but is invariably let down by the other departments on camp.

Archived