Can somebody help me please?

247sniper

OK guys, can somebody please help me out.

I ordered one of Lubo's annealing machines a few weeks back. He has been In contact and says it is ready and took it to the post office etc. His post office say they can deliver to the UK but NOT the Isle of Man where I live.

Lubo and I thought, would one off you lovely lot be willing to take delivery of my annealer if Lubo posted it to you, and then if the person in receipt of deliver from Lubo then post it to me, obviously I will cover the postage cost of around £10 etc.

Can or is anyone willing to help please?

Many thanks

Steve

I have ordered an annealing machine with lubo also he is more than welcome to post yours with mine if it is ready and I will forward it on to you regards martin

Is yours built ready to go matey or is it yet to be built?

Cheers

Hi Steve. You seem sorted now but if not let me know and i will forward it on to you.

A couple of years ago i wanted to buy an automatic swaging press from Corbins in the USA. He had all the right export ITAR paperwork as he exports all over the world, but he said he couldent send it to England but he could to the IOM.

He said it was somthing to do with the Electric motor and CE markings.

Bit of topic that, but will forward your annealer if needed.

Cheers for you helpful folks. However ive not committed to anyone yet as I have not had a reply via pm from anyone yet. If you can help can you PM me you details etc and I'll past them onto Lubo who is await an address.

Cheers guys

Steve

Archived