Where to buy a Dillon Super Swage?

Dunc

Hi Dunc

Optics Warehouse appear to be cutting back on reloading equipment and dont keep much in stock.

Why not order direct from Dillon prices are not quite as good as they were due to the current exchange rate (last lot I bought was at $1.29 per £) but it still works out cheaper than most dealers in this country if you can find one and if they have any stock. They are also pretty quick about 2 weeks ago I ordered some bits on a Friday night and they where delivered to my house Tuesday afternoon! Dont forget to factor in import duty etc. for instance on $380 (including shipping) I had to pay £58.00 which included FedEx's handling charge. When you place the order you just have to let them know that it's an international order and they will send you a quote by email.

Regards

David

Hi Dunc

Why not order direct from Dillon prices are not quite as good as they were due to the current exchange rate (last lot I bought was at $1.29 per £) but it still works out cheaper than most dealers in this country if you can find one and if they have any stock. They are also pretty quick about 2 weeks ago I ordered some bits on a Friday night and they where delivered to my house Tuesday afternoon! Dont forget to factor in import duty etc. for instance on $380 (including shipping) I had to pay £58.00 which included FedEx's handling charge. When you place the order you just have to let them know that it's an international order and they will send you a quote by email.

Regards

David

Thanks also David, I'm in the US fairly frequently and will be over at the end of Sep so my shooting mate (in my US office) is getting a call....

Archived