and the answer to knife mass murder is?

spartan7510

discussion topic - why not in general discussions? There is a lot going on social media with the Orlando case and more talk of banning guns. I think highlighting this article can empower others whom advocate gun ownership like me in other social circles, pointing out that it is not just guns that cause high casualty rates..... (which is of course common knowledge for us) If others have links and article to refute the anti gun lobbyist, it would be good to share it.

discussion topic - why not in general discussions? There is a lot going on social media with the Orlando case and more talk of banning guns. I think highlighting this article can empower others whom advocate gun ownership like me in other social circles, pointing out that it is not just guns that cause high casualty rates..... (which is of course common knowledge for us) If others have links and article to refute the anti gun lobbyist, it would be good to share it.

It's 2 years old and highlights a knife attack in China

We have strict rules governing firearms ownership in the UK, you should think about that!

Besides you didn't start a discussion, you posted a link to an old news story with no other contribution or comment from yourself\

Somewhat unhealthy if you ask me

It's 2 years old and highlights a knife attack in China

We have strict rules governing firearms ownership in the UK, you should think about that!

Besides you didn't start a discussion, you posted a link to an old news story with no other contribution or comment from yourself\

Somewhat unhealthy if you ask me

irrelevant if it is 2 years old it is still fact. I keep hearing people quote statistics on the last 1260 days of mass gun violence in the US, that link falls within this time frame. The link was meant to invoke discussion given the news headlines about Orlando and the related social justice warriors spurting their crap on social media about banning guns in light of mass murders. This was not focussed solely on the UK I'm afraid, which is why it was posted in general topics..... I left no comment, because I wanted to see peoples reactions and encourage healthy discussion. Now on the other hand if I have somehow contravened forum regulations, then I do apologize and ask the topic be deleted in that case.

Archived