Remmy ATI detachable mag conversion

An ATI manufactured detachable mag system for the Remy 700 SA, with a 10 round .223 magazine. These are a drop in fit for the Remingtons. Take out the factory original floor plate fit this one using the action screws you currently have and away you go! These have been tried on an number of different stocks apart from the factory, including HS, B&C, Manners etc.

Both the mag and the floor plate are made from polymer, so should be fairly durable (Glock!) ATI make a number of these floorplates for different rifles, but have sensibly stayed with the same magazine for all. You may have seen this being offered on, or used in Howas recently....

This is a worthwhile addition without spending the £300 plus to have a decent Smith fit an AICS floorplates and mag. I bought this for a project. My Remmy is a 6.8 SPC and it fitted straight in, but the feed angle just didn't work. I tried it with a .223 just to make sure and it did exactly as it said on the tin!

These are currently £100 from SYSS, exchange rates will definitely see these go up in price when Sheila has to order more. This one has been fitted and cycled, that's it.

£80 posted.

AZiKzm.jpg

Archived