For Sale:

1 x Set of Sako Optilock Stainless Bases

1 x Pair 30mm black rings mated to Optilock bases (with plastic insert ring)

Fitted on my Sako M75 .308 but since I upgraded the scope and have had a rail installed surplus to my needs. Should fit the Sako 85 and Tikka rifles no probs. Haven't found the packaging yet for them. Bought from York Guns and have been faultless.

£65 or best offer. Collect from Wirral or + Postage. PM please if you want to know more or pictures. Thank you for looking.

post-9797-0-79951000-1457196206_thumb.jpeg

Good Question.....

As the packaging went in the bin over a decade ago I can't recall.... They fitted a Leopold 30mm Euro 40mm Obj Lens scope to my Sako M75 which sat nice and low down. Put them on and didn't look back until the new scope arrived a few weeks ago!

If it helps there is a 5mm gap from the bottom of the black base to the bottom dead centre of the ring. I suspect medium mounts but as no packaging I don't want to mis-inform! hope that helps.

Should fit the Sako 85 and Tikka rifles no probs.

The bases in the picture will AFAIK fit Sako rifles.

The bases for Tikkas are different, although the rings will fit both types of base.

The rings look either low or extra-low - but the measurments to check this are here:

http://www.sako.fi/sites/default/files/Optilockring.pdf

Good link thank you. If any one is interested shout up / PM re the measurement for "H"Will be going on 'fleabay' soon if they offer me a free listing weekend soon.

Archived