CZ 527 Carbine, .223.

Putting this up to guage interest. Sad to see it go, but I've gone and bought a .260 which will be rebuilt and be my workhorse from now on, so it'll only sit in the safe.

Rifle is a CZ 527 Carbine, less than 6 months old. 18.5" barrel in .223(1:9 twist). Cut for moderator in 14x1, but no mod included. Fired less than 300 rounds(never fired a factory round, and I keep a record of everything loaded, and thus, everything fired). An honest wee gun that will work hard for its keep, and never skip a beat. Just like their rimfires. It handles like a .22 rimmy, light, pointable, and compact. Not very old, so in good shape. Few marks on the stock but otherwise very good.

Comes with 2 sets of scope rings(high and low), 3rd mag, and 5 round mag(these things are 50 quid a pop!). Original iron sights, box, manual, etc included. Load data available, heads and brass also.

Schmidt and Bender 6x42 as seen in photo can also be included for a bit extra.

Took an absolute age to get from Sportsmans Gun Centre. Cost me nearly 700 before rings and mags, asking £480 or so for rifle, 2 sets of rings, 1x 3 round mag, and 1x 5 round mag. Scope extra.

10405678_213836315626306_772003181585082

• 2 weeks later...

Still for sale.

• 3 weeks later...

Drop me a PM or Email Rob and we can have a chat later when I'm at home on the PC.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Still for sale, open to sensible offers....

Easter weekend bump. £600 for the lot(including S&B 6x42...) for the weekend?

And it's off to a happy new owner......

Archived