FORSALE

Bartlien 26" fluted 254 neck no turn tube

436 rounds,smithed by pete walker

fluted. 1-9 twist

remington varmint contour,just been reprofiled and refluted,by mik at dolphin

£300,

please no messers, thanks lee

reason for sale is i have got a new 1-14 twist to go on in 22br

Im curious Lee what you feel is to be gained from going to the slower 14 twist other than maybe a small amount of velocity, if any with your 22BR?

Ive had 9 twist barrels that have shot 40gr bullets very well indeed. Ive just built a 22BR with a 9 twist and again I will be disappointed if it wont shoot 40gr as well as the intended 69gr bullets.

Im curious Lee what you feel is to be gained from going to the slower 14 twist other than maybe a small amount of velocity, if any with your 22BR?

Ive had 9 twist barrels that have shot 40gr bullets very well indeed. Ive just built a 22BR with a 9 twist and again I will be disappointed if it wont shoot 40gr as well as the intended 69gr bullets.

Hi AL i have got a 22 tube i have had for 5 months know,and it is time i had it smithed and put on me bat,it is in a lighter profile than what is on it at

the moment.thats all ,i want a light walking rifle in 22BR ,thanks Lee

Hi AL i have got a 22 tube i have had for 5 months know,and it is time i had it smithed and put on me bat,it is in a lighter profile than what is on it at

the moment.thats all ,i want a light walking rifle in 22BR ,thanks Lee

OK Lee thats interesting.

Did you consider just reprofiling and shortening the Bartlein?

I appreciate thats not the route your taking now but to shorten and reprofile the barrel would have been considerably cheaper than trying to sell a used barrel that is threaded for a custom action and then rebarreling the custom action again? Maybe Im just a tight Geordie barking up the wrong tree but it seems an expensive route your taking. :)

OK Lee thats interesting.

Did you consider just reprofiling and shortening the Bartlein?

I appreciate thats not the route your taking now but to shorten and reprofile the barrel would have been considerably cheaper than trying to sell a used barrel that is threaded for a custom action and then rebarreling the custom action again? Maybe Im just a tight Geordie barking up the wrong tree but it seems an expensive route your taking. :)

STILL FORSALE thanks BIG AL if it does not sell i will make it into a rod rest :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived