cheapo angle finder/gun room pic thread

we I was thinking the other day that I hadnt had anything to contribute recently so I was making an angle finder and thought I would take some pics

then it struck me that I had taken them in my gun room and shows parts of my room so I thought I would take some pics of that and we can start a show your gun room thread

here goes

DSC000072.jpg

DSC000082.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

DSC000102.jpg

that is a really nice bagpuss silent,!!!!the only thing missing is ray and the rest of us who spend more time round your place than is healthy for a group of young men ,however numerous things have been fixed,problems solved ,loads worked out , and scopes propely mounted,whilst being bought really good cups of tea by "mrs silent" who puts up with hoards of "the unworthy" gleaning knowlege from silent and hanging around !,her paitence is endless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and silents is two ! oh to have a "boys room" like that!!! bliss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:P:P:P

Nice post Silent.

Easy does it with the protractor - for less than quid too I suspect :P

The room looks good, everything there in one place.

My kits spread out over three rooms and can be a pain to get together - maybe I should put some racking in the garage.....

I see Millpool is keen to get back to you pard ;) It could only be a cockney that can have so many excuses not to go shooting and I haven't heard the same excuse twice, I don't know how he thinks em' up :P :P

Millpool you won't have a problem about it being healthy or not for young men as you is so old :P:lol:

Sorry I can't make it pard but I have just got in from bitting 5 & a half thousand birds, so I is knackered :P

Archived