Hi folks,

I've got a case for my rifle but it's a bit of a pain to be honest. If I go anywhere when I leave the car the case is always open and on display to the world as well as being cumbersome. I've one slip already that accomodates my Sako Quad, but it's too tight fitting for my .223. Remington VL SS with a Nightforce 5.5-22x56 needs accomodation please :lol: I'd like something quality but not silly money :lol:

All the best,

John

Have you considered a hard plastic rifle case ?. Ive got and had one for about 5 year. Its taken a battering and never has the rifle or scope been damaged. Its a flambeua (think thats spelt right). You can get one on flea bay for about £30.

Ads

Ahh i got yah. PM Northern chris, he was up at mine the other day and i noticed he had a cracker of a slip. It had plenty of space and side pockets for mod/bullets etc.......

Ads

i have one of these from ebay (i dont know how to link email address ) 48" USMC Dual Rifle Carrying Case Gun Bag Coyote Brown Item number: 110266535696.

i have had mine for 9 months and its great plenty of pockets it comes in two sizes 40" & 48" coloures black ,green or brown and not expensive...........neil

Archived