Frankford Arsenal Rotary Tumbler

J0N

Hi,
I've done a quick Video review of the Frankford Arsenal Rotary Tumbler. If anyone has any experience with different stainless steel media's I'd be very curious to hear your thoughts?

Thanks
Jon

Hi Jon. I have a couple of .17 and found that the pins were a real pain to get out. so i use 1mm round balls now, they go through the flash hole and i find them much easyer in all cases, and are slightly quicker. Also when i dry them i use the white plastic reloading blocks from reloading solutions. I drill a hole just slightly bigger than than primmer in them, you can then fill them with cases, stack them one on top of the other,the type of case doesent matter they all have the holes in the same place. This give air flow through them a bit like a flue or cimmney and they dry really well overnight. If i buy from america these days i always get the 110v one and use a step down transformer. Some years ago i brought from Cabelas a 220v RCBS sibewinder. This was in the days of midnight phone calls before the internet, i had a problem with it and they were out of stock of 220v with no back order so they sent me a 110v,they always have them on the shelf.

Archived