Gem Pro 250 Scales

Now stocking these scales at 1967spud.com

(link to follow)

Stock arriving here for the first batch late next week £158 plus postage

Hi Mark

I believe the GemPro 250 scales have a 30 yr warranty in Europe, and a lifetime guarantee in the USA. Just need to keep the original receipt.

I recently sent my scales back (5yrs old) to the European My Weigh centre in Germany. The scales would not calibrate, which may well have been the result of rough handling whilst moving house, but had been excellent up to that point.

I receved a brand new replacement set within 5 days, which included a 'new' 30 yr warranty.

Overall it was excellent customer service, and the scales allow me to weigh to 0.02gr (or to the kernel).

Hi Mark

I believe the GemPro 250 scales have a 30 yr warranty in Europe, and a lifetime guarantee in the USA. Just need to keep the original receipt.

I recently sent my scales back (5yrs old) to the European My Weigh centre in Germany. The scales would not calibrate, which may well have been the result of rough handling whilst moving house, but had been excellent up to that point.

I receved a brand new replacement set within 5 days, which included a 'new' 30 yr warranty.

Overall it was excellent customer service, and the scales allow me to weigh to 0.02gr (or to the kernel).

the question did throw me at first but after emailing the importer and getting a reply your answer is pretty much spot on

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived