Consolidated Chassis List

brown dog

It's a good resource, but slightly out of date now. For example, no Tier One or Dolphin Gun Company. It's also a bit depressing to read of all the stocks that will probably never be imported into the UK. Perhaps we should start a thread of the chassis designs that are actually available in Europe?

It's a good resource, but slightly out of date now. For example, no Tier One or Dolphin Gun Company. It's also a bit depressing to read of all the stocks that will probably never be imported into the UK. Perhaps we should start a thread of the chassis designs that are actually available in Europe?

This could be the thread! :)

(Personally, I'm searching for something that'll do well for a T3 as a lightweight with a folding stock. Sadly, I'm yet to spot anything that looks right to my eye. The xray stock looks perfect - but doesn't fold. The roedale raptor looks to have a decent eyeline, but acquisition would involve rolling a dice. Everything else seems to have the eyeline 1.5" too low. My shoulder is almost healed, I need to get something on the road!)

Has our mutual friend shown you his new XLR Element? I thought that it was very light and excellent quality.

It's also interesting to read on Tier One's website that they are currently redesigning their chassis stock.

Umm. 'mutual colleague'.

:lol::)

Yes. Very very nice. Post #98 here: http://ukvarminting.com/forums/topic/29639-ideas-a-bolt-action-65x47-that-points-like-an-ar/page-5

Guest Stacka

This could be the thread! :)

(Personally, I'm searching for something that'll do well for a T3 as a lightweight with a folding stock. Sadly, I'm yet to spot anything that looks right to my eye. The xray stock looks perfect - but doesn't fold. The roedale raptor looks to have a decent eyeline, but acquisition would involve rolling a dice. Everything else seems to have the eyeline 1.5" too low. My shoulder is almost healed, I need to get something on the road!)

Have you looked at the KRG stuff Matt.

I'm very impressed with mine

Archived