wildcat evolution moderator

good evening, has anyone used the wildcat evolution moderator on .243 and /or 308 ,I use ase utra and t8 both are heavy and I am looking for a much lighter weight but must still work and last a while any advice ladies or gents any one have anything bad to say as I am about to buy one

good evening, has anyone used the wildcat evolution moderator on .243 and /or 308 ,I use ase utra and t8 both are heavy and I am looking for a much lighter weight but must still work and last a while any advice ladies or gents ps I have tried on several occasions to contact oneless Charlie but no luck so I am looking else where thanks.

I have had dealings with Colin recently and found his comms to be excellent:

Unit 28

Ddole Industrial Estate

Llandrindod Wells

Powys

LD1 6DF

Tel: +44 (0) 1597 824918

Fax: +44 (0) 1597 822553

Mobile: 07833 212214

Email: colin@sp-filling.co.uk

• 1 month later...

I have just bit the bullet and traded in my old Predator 8 for an Evolution. Now i will have 1 moddy to fit on all three C/F. I will by Friday have two baffle stacks (.243 and .22) and two bridge pieces.

i must say i am very pleased with mine and the big reduction of weight was a big improvement on my .243. Difficult to say if there is any difference in sound though,

Initial feelings is that its very good, currently using .243 stack on the .204 but will see what its like at the weekend when I fit a 22 calibre stack.

Also I do like the idea of the colour coding which will be in my case as they will be on .204/223/243.

Shot a roe buck on Friday evening and the roe doe which was nearby didn't change her behaviour and carried on browsing so in this case would say very effective.

D

Archived