Laser Genetics ND3 x50 sub zero

Zego

Does anyone have any experience with this Chinesse version of laser designator? On ebay you can find them for 110pounds with free postage, I know this will sound very stupid and naive but is there any chance that they are original and real deal or are they just some cheaply made chinesse copy?

Here's the link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/High-Power-Long-Distance-Laser-Genetics-ND3-x50-Green-Laser-Designator-w-mounts-/191387537634?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2c8f9610e2

Thank you for quick answer! So you had this cheap Chinesse version and not the original one and you were still satisfied with it? I'm asking because I really can't afford the expensive one so I'm looking at the cheaper options if they are atleast somewhat good. I would use it to shoot from 50-100 yards max with my 22.lr or 222.rem so long range hunting is not something I would use this product for.

Anyone else with some first hand experience with these cheaper versions?

Actually I have a theory, I think all the designators in Europe and US sold for 300£ + origin from China anyway and are actually the same as those ''fake'' ones from ebay(China). The only difference is that US and European sellers put some labels on the packages, raise prices(because of the import charges) through the roof and make a good profit. Watching and reading everything I can about ''original'' and ''fake'' products for 100£ and everything looks completely the same.

Anyone agrees or all this doesn't make any sense at all?

Archived