Left handed Remington-Walther 6.5X284.

It is with a very heavy heart that I have to offer up the above rifle for sale, arthritis in the shoulders, elbows and hands, plus chronic back pain and aggravation via my prosthetic leg have taken it's toll, so at the doctors suggestion, it's time to say goodbye.

It's a full left handed Steve Kershaw Remington 700 action with a 24" screwcut Walther barrel with an ASE CQB moderator, left handed thumbhole laminate stock, brand new 30mm Leupold rings and bases, Hornady dies, cases and load data.

Under 250 catalogued rounds fired, never pushed as I only load for consistency, very accurate and a pleasure to shoot.

Any questions answered and photographs available to anyone who wants them.

£1,600.

• 2 months later...

Thanks Dave, not giving up shooting, just limiting myself to lighter rifles/calibres and trying to reduce recoil.

Cheers.

Alan.

• 1 month later...

It is with a very heavy heart that I have to offer up the above rifle for sale, arthritis in the shoulders, elbows and hands, plus chronic back pain and aggravation via my prosthetic leg have taken it's toll, so at the doctors suggestion, it's time to say goodbye.

It's a full left handed Steve Kershaw Remington 700 action with a 24" screwcut Walther barrel with an ASE CQB moderator, left handed thumbhole laminate stock, brand new 30mm Leupold rings and bases, Hornady dies, cases and load data.

Under 250 catalogued rounds fired, never pushed as I only load for consistency, very accurate and a pleasure to shoot.

Any questions answered and photographs available to anyone who wants them.

£1,600.

Price drop, £1,500.

• 1 month later...

Archived