Dillon XL650 Progressive Press Demo & Review

J0N

Hi,

I've had a bit of time on my hands recently and love my new Dillon Progressive press so much I decided to make a video for Youtube. Its a short video showing the Press from multiple angles, with close up shots of the various mechanisms that allow this press to work so smoothly. Its my first effort at making a video and I would welcome any comments or feedback?

Thanks
Jon

Good video Jon, my wife has a couple of Marlins and a Dillon XL650 is top of the list once we have moved into the new place. It also means I can load copious amounts of ammunition for my 9mm-08

Thanks Davy. I highly recommend it, I bought it on ebay in the states. They had to special order the 220 volt case feeder though so that took a bit longer.

Cheers

Jon

Cool cheers for the link. I'll have a look at your videos when I've finished tea. BTW how do you find the 1050 compared to the 650? Is it worth the extra ££. Cheers Jon

Just had a look at your videos, the Mr Bullet feeder looks good. I might get one some time. I'm going to do anther video showing all the upgrades I've done, mainly Inline fabrication bits.

Cheers

Jon

Archived