Leica Customer Services???

gun nut

Been trying to get hold of Leica customer services for the last coupla weeks via email, phone, voice mail etc but had no reply. I find this strange as previous experience has been very good with them.

Anybody got any relevant info? Have they moved, changed operations???

Mike

Hi SB,

don't suppose you have a contact email for Germany do you?

Cheers

Mike

Hi C I've left numerous messages at Leica-camera UK, cause nobody's answering the bloody phone,and emailed 2 old contacts I had there but they seem to have shut up shop, doesn't reflect too well that they seem to have zero contingency plan in place to field calls!?

If I 'd known this was going to be the case I wouldn't have spent over 2k on a set of Leicas :blink:

Mike

I have spoken to Simon Barr and he has asked you contact him on:

simon@tweed-media.com

He will be able to help you with the Leica issue.

I have his number if you would prefer that.

Mike

Mike,

Simon is now sorting the issue for me, thanks very much for the contact info. He has explained that Leica UK is going through some major changes at the moment and by the sounds of it normal service should resume shortly. Having spoken to Simon it's nice to be reassured that someone appreciates your investment in premium brand equipment!

atb

Mike

Hi SB,

don't suppose you have a contact email for Germany do you?

Cheers

Mike

Hi C I've left numerous messages at Leica-camera UK, cause nobody's answering the bloody phone,and emailed 2 old contacts I had there but they seem to have shut up shop, doesn't reflect too well that they seem to have zero contingency plan in place to field calls!?

If I 'd known this was going to be the case I wouldn't have spent over 2k on a set of Leicas :blink:

Sorry Mike I missed this post.

I will see what contact details we have at work next week.

• 2 months later...

This is the email address of the guy sorting out Leica UK at the minute. He was very prompt at replying to my email and sorted out my warranty work in very short time.

simon@tweed-media.com

Hope that helps Stacka

Guest Stacka

Thank you.

I doubt he will be able to help, I've been to Leica Mayfair today and they were as much help as Chocolate tea pot. And then Leica Germany were just friggin rude.

But I'll have one ditch attempt

• 3 weeks later...

Archived