Some blaser stocks

Mdt i think, guy from upgradeyourrifle.com posted it in blaser club on facebook. I like the takedown ulrich, second from bottom

The top one is not from MDT, they don't offer anything for Blaser - it's from the German maker Innogun and apparently it takes AICS magazines.

The top one is not from MDT, they don't offer anything for Blaser - it's from the German maker Innogun and apparently it takes AICS magazines.

I stand corrected!

Pretty sure the blaser version will use the internal mag stystem, if someones sorted a dm for an r93 that will change the world!

Looks like that top stock from Innogun is only for a R93 :huh: it would be when iv got R8s

iv seen the second one down in the flesh full carbon fiber but dos'nt come with any metal work

you've got to take it out of your original stock and fit it into the carbon one and you car'nt buy

the metal work on its own from Blaser Hmmmmmmm

Cheers Stu

The second stock down is from a Austrian Company call FBT iv not had a price yet as there only two in the country

Chris Chapman at Swillington Shooting Supplies has them and all being well one will be mine tomorrow :D:D

Cheers Stu

I stand corrected!

Pretty sure the blaser version will use the internal mag stystem, if someones sorted a dm for an r93 that will change the world!

According to the manufacturer's website and PDF documentation, plus a report in the current issue of Shooting Sports magzine, the R93 version does use AICS magazines.

e157391180ea6cfdf2f366c293564434.jpg

Looks like that top stock from Innogun is only for a R93 :huh: it would be when iv got R8s

iv seen the second one down in the flesh full carbon fiber but dos'nt come with any metal work

you've got to take it out of your original stock and fit it into the carbon one and you car'nt buy

the metal work on its own from Blaser Hmmmmmmm

Cheers Stu

I believe there is an R8 compatible version of the Innogun chassis in the pipeline which is being delayed by a patent/licensing issue with Blaser.

Well its good if they have developed a stock which doesnt need a donor action/trigger. Look forward to seeing one. Shame they chose the inferior ai mags. I do like to top up as i shoot!

LRS mags can't be topped up either Gary

They couldn't use the double feed AW / AX as the R93 is a centre pick up on the bolt from the mag

Having had an LRS Tac 2 which was possibly the nicest anatomically adjustable stock out there,,,,just a shame it was connected to the rest of the components,,,

LRS mags can't be topped up either Gary

They couldn't use the double feed AW / AX as the R93 is a centre pick up on the bolt from the mag

Having had an LRS Tac 2 which was possibly the nicest anatomically adjustable stock out there,,,,just a shame it was connected to the rest of the components,,,

Have to agree here. I have an lrs2 and the stock on them is second to none for comfort.

On the innogun site its quite vauge but it does look as if they are using just the blaser bolt and the barrel, the way the trigger is positioned in the chassis with the mag suggests that the trigger is not the r93 unit, the trigger must be bespoke and the chassis must act as the bedding block.

A brave move considering the rifles know faults (everyone that shoots one ends up with a bolt in the eye).

I wonder how the various fld's will administer the distibution of such parts, some will deem them to be licensable (tvp will im sure)

I am always ready to enter into a disussion about Blaser rifles I realise that they are a bit of a marmite choice but where on earth do you get the facts to base the statement on that every owner ends up getting a bolt in the eye ?

I personally have owned 2 different rifles and a half dozen barrels and never had that happen in probably 5000 rounds.

I am always ready to enter into a disussion about Blaser rifles I realise that they are a bit of a marmite choice but where on earth do you get the facts to base the statement on that every owner ends up getting a bolt in the eye ?

I personally have owned 2 different rifles and a half dozen barrels and never had that happen in probably 5000 rounds.

I was taking the p!ss

Ive owned lots of them, hence "offroad"!

I wonder how the various fld's will administer the distibution of such parts, some will deem them to be licensable (tvp will im sure)

A license for a stock and trigger?!

Any sight of a price on the innogun?

Any sight of a price on the innogun?

I've not seen anything so far. They were first shown at IWA2015, but not sure if they have hit the streets yet.

If I see/hear anything I'll apend here.

Quote from the guy promoting them, looks like its not up and running

Ludwig the one on the top is a prototype , it will be available in july, we are working around trigger and magazines (AICS style )

Archived