Hi Sako243

Can't really help with the price, but if its not stock item make sure your happy with delivery time. Mine arrived about 3 weeks ago after a 10 month wait, originally advised 6 weeks, :D just be prepared for a wait, thinking back when I was waiting for mine, several of the guys on here were mentioning several European suppliers who had them in stock. Maybe worth checking out some of the old posts.

Good luck Steve

Hi Sako243

Can't really help with the price, but if its not stock item make sure your happy with delivery time. Mine arrived about 3 weeks ago after a 10 month wait, originally advised 6 weeks, :D just be prepared for a wait, thinking back when I was waiting for mine, several of the guys on here were mentioning several European suppliers who had them in stock. Maybe worth checking out some of the old posts.

Good luck Steve

Thanks Steve :lol::lol:

Thanks Steve :D:lol:

There is one on Fleabay £1600 from the address it could well be F A Andersons but only because they are S&B dealers and it is in the same town 2+2 an' all that. This is the 3rd re-listing it has been on before and not sold at £1800 and then £1700.

Cheers

SImon

Make sure its not a grey import mate, a lot of the e bay, and such places are. Several people have been caught out .

Personally, when i wanted one myself, i rang york guns, and even though they wouldn,t do one at trade price, which i could understand, as they have people queing up for them...i bought one, because no one has them.Since the british army decided to put them on the AI 338, they are like rocking horse that which promotes growth and vigour. Its not a case of saving a few quid, its more a case of paying, and getting.Its an excellent scope, but make sure its what you want. A mate of mine is in the same boat, i,m building him a tactical rifle, and he,s decided to wait whilst the new 10-40 x60, or whatever it is comes out, and he,s gonna run the new gun with a nxs on until it does.

If york say they have one...they will. Highly unlikely the devon team have.

Make sure its not a grey import mate, a lot of the e bay, and such places are. Several people have been caught out .

Personally, when i wanted one myself, i rang york guns, and even though they wouldn,t do one at trade price, which i could understand, as they have people queing up for them...i bought one, because no one has them.Since the british army decided to put them on the AI 338, they are like rocking horse that which promotes growth and vigour. Its not a case of saving a few quid, its more a case of paying, and getting.Its an excellent scope, but make sure its what you want. A mate of mine is in the same boat, i,m building him a tactical rifle, and he,s decided to wait whilst the new 10-40 x60, or whatever it is comes out, and he,s gonna run the new gun with a nxs on until it does.

If york say they have one...they will. Highly unlikely the devon team have.

Thanks Baldie :)

Dont know were you can beat that price, but A friend of a friend let me shoot a rabbit with his @ 350 yds WOW!!! 300WSM v rabbit through S&B @ 25x = high definition exploding rabbit show......was very cool!!! Liked his S&B better than my friend's Nightforce @22x, What a scope, too big for most deer stalking though.......or is it.......

Archived