Custom built Remington 700 .223

Hi Lads,

Selling a custom built .233 built by SRO (Sothern Rifle & Optics in Ireland). Its a seriously accurate rifle, loves 40gr and 53gr V-max. had it out to 550yds on steel in decent wind and was well able. specs are as follow.

.223, tactical bolt knob, Timney Trigger, Shilen Barrel 20", 20 MOA rail, ceara coat black, Sonic MOD also cera coated black at the same time to match the rifle have a load of extra accessories i can sell too.

The scope is not included in the sale

Im based in Wexford Ireland and will export through RFD here in Ireland and your RFD

BA755D02-399F-494B-B142-9331C0085066_zps

2B675A6F-4EF3-44F2-8A53-668DE23CCD1A_zps

E6C64786-BBF6-45FC-A36A-7DF4D28C04FD_zps

E6C64786-BBF6-45FC-A36A-7DF4D28C04FD_zps

C53DBF47-5321-443B-A715-A91D43B12286_zps

861BFA9E-921E-44DA-A276-5B822032B0DD_zps

C997C37F-89C0-49AB-8A5C-54D7D2E1C574_zps

300 brand new lapua brass .223 unopened 100 brass lapua twice fired

974462A5-1597-481C-BB2A-073BFC0A7085_zps
E46986C6-3044-48FA-AC08-281CD64B357A_zps

BF759656-0656-452C-B442-04EABA1ECB41_zps

40gr v-max hornady in 223 caliber. 939 heads
53gr v-max hornady in 223 caliber. 466 heads (1405 heads in total).

516605F8-5D09-4413-963C-7BC0B8A6BF69_zps

.223 Dies Hornady.

£875 for EVERYTHING

Will sell rifle through a RFD here in Ireland. I will post all the accessories directly

Hi, would you sell the cases & bullets/heads separately?

I visit Wexford with work occasionally so could collect.

Not at the moment thanks. I will wait until the rifle is sold first.

The bullets and ammunition have to be sent RFD to RFD too. It is illegal to post them.

ok, thanks for that.

Round count and twist rate would be useful info to give.

About 400rds through it.

The bullets and ammunition have to be sent RFD to RFD too. It is illegal to post them.

But because he is in sourthen Ireland isn't it perfectly legal to post expanding heads? As it is not part of the UK.

What euro price would you accept and what is the twist rate.

Thanks

Dont hold your breath for an answer, this guy hasn't logged on for over a week and it took him 8 days to answer the last lot of questions :wacko:

What euro price would you accept and what is the twist rate.

Thanks

Pm'd

Dont hold your breath for an answer, this guy hasn't logged on for over a week and it took him 8 days to answer the last lot of questions :wacko:

Thanks for speaking on my behalf there fella.

Pm'd

Thanks for speaking on my behalf there fella.

Typical eh, do you log on weekly or something ;)

For a guy trying to sell a rifle it just surprised me that you didn't look for interest more frequently, I asked about the twist rate over 2 weeks ago and we are still none the wiser, good luck with your sale :)

But because he is in sourthen Ireland isn't it perfectly legal to post expanding heads? As it is not part of the UK.

What do you think will happen when they are opened at customs ?

Hey lads,

Any chance we can keep the speculation and side chatter off this thread? you are very welcome to open a thread to discuss it but its not really fair to do it in a thread where im selling something .

thanks

Well if you would answer the questions on what twist rate the rifle is it would go a long way to selling the rifle. It would have a hell of a lot better chance of selling if it were a 1-8 twist rather than a 1-12. They are perfectly feasible questions to be answering. Oh wait still no answer.

Well if you would answer the questions on what twist rate the rifle is it would go a long way to selling the rifle. It would have a hell of a lot better chance of selling if it were a 1-8 twist rather than a 1-12. They are perfectly feasible questions to be answering. Oh wait still no answer.

Question(S) as in plural? there was one question and the answer is Its a Shelin 1:12 twist 20'' heavy barrel. anyone who has expressed an interest I have Pm'd directly and given them full info. you have never asked a question or expressed an interest so im a little puzzled as to why you need to jump in now and try to be smart.

as for your "Oh wait still no answer" comment, am I supposed to answer your questions before you ask them? seriously fella. get a grip.

Question(S) as in plural? there was one question and the answer is Its a Shelin 1:12 twist 20'' heavy barrel. anyone who has expressed an interest I have Pm'd directly and given them full info. you have never asked a question or expressed an interest so im a little puzzled as to why you need to jump in now and try to be smart.

as for your "Oh wait still no answer" comment, am I supposed to answer your questions before you ask them? seriously fella. get a grip.

as for your "Oh wait still no answer" comment, am I supposed to answer your questions before you ask them? seriously fella. get a grip.[/quote

I take it you don't work in retail.

Archived