For the Record

Guest Sundance Kid

Guest Sundance Kid

Stu

it is with regret that I have deleted the useful link to the Deer Talking site.

I have recently been informed of the unkind and dare I say despicable action of one of this sites moderators (Harry) with regards to a person whom I hold in high regard and respect - someone who I have yet to see cause anyone to have bad thing to say about for that matter.

The link has (if you read the posts) caused several members to express anger and concern that this site is allowing the link web space on this site (the anger is directed at Harry's actions not yours I hasten to add)

However, I have just checked the Deer Talking site and see that Harry is still a site moderator etc.

With this in mind, I have removed the post as it will only continue to cause problems on this site if it remains live.

We (moderators) are taking a firmer stance with any offensive or potentially disruptive posts and have no qualms about taking appropriate action where it is deemed necessary.

This is not predjuditial to any other posts you wish to make on the site, in fact your experiences and knowledge are welcomed.

Should Harry be removed from the moderating team / site admin of the Deer Talking site, the link may (could) be re posted.

Please do not think this is an ultimatum, Deer Talking is free to do whatever it wishes, but if Harry is on the admin staff or mod team the link will not be allowed here.

Kind regards

Andy

--------------------

WHAT YOU CANNOT SEE YOU IMAGINE AND WHAT YOU IMAGINE IS FAR WORSE THAN WHAT ACTUALLY EXISTS

Unfortunately I do find it an utlimatum and with that in mind please terminate my membership here .

For the record irrespective of what you see on Deertalking Harrys position as membership has been terminated along with his moderation powers.

I dont like Blackmail Andy and you should no better than anyone else being in the position that you are.

And something else I do not derserve to be set apon every time I show my face on here by the likes of those that people you are defending.

If I should terminate Harrys membership indeed I find that disgusting you should be ashamed of your conduct man. Disgusting

One other point

Whatever Harry said to Ian was said in a P.M we took steps on deertalking because when it was brought to the moderators attention we to felt that Harry had overstepped the mark. But your actions are even worse one I will remember my friend one I will remind you of at our next meeting thats is if you have the nerve to look me in the eye.

Enough said I think Shame on you.

Stu

Stu

the post was deleted for the above reasons, as everyone can see, I bear you no malice.

I recieved several complaints via PM about the thread and, as you know the thread caused numerous angry posts - something the site does not like.

I discussed the matter with the site owners, it was agreed to pull the thread a joint decision.

If you feel so agrieved, you bear a grudge, so be it, that, as they say is your problem.

There was no "blackmail", I checked the Deer Talking site and saw Harry was still registered as moderator / admin which justified the decision to pull the thread.

If as you say, Harry is now removed, please repost the link, there is no problem whatsoever.

I have been appointed a moderator on the site, I try and limit action where it is appropriate, justified and proportionate.

I am still satisfied I filled the criteria with the decision and action.

I will say again, there was, is and will never be malice in my actions.

Move forward Stu.

Life is too short to bear grudges. :blush:

Guest Sundance Kid
Stu

the post was deleted for the above reasons, as everyone can see, I bear you no malice.

I recieved several complaints via PM about the thread and, as you know the thread caused numerous angry posts - something the site does not like.

I discussed the matter with the site owners, it was agreed to pull the thread a joint decision.

If you feel so agrieved, you bear a grudge, so be it, that, as they say is your problem.

There was no "blackmail", I checked the Deer Talking site and saw Harry was still registered as moderator / admin which justified the decision to pull the thread.

If as you say, Harry is now removed, please repost the link, there is no problem whatsoever.

I have been appointed a moderator on the site, I try and limit action where it is appropriate, justified and proportionate.

I am still satisfied I filled the criteria with the decision and action.

I will say again, there was, is and will never be malice in my actions.

Move forward Stu.

Life is too short to bear grudges. :blush:

Tough I do

There will be no reposting

Those in admin are quite clear of my viws and suppression especially as there is no justification to late Andy damage done lad I wonder if because there is a rogue officer in the force you all get tarred with the same brush.

Until we meet again my friend

Stuart

Stop pratting around and respect my wishes and delete my membership as asked

Dont worry Stu

I will be able to look you in the eyes, have no fear.

If you feel that you want your membership recinded, PM Gary or Tim, thats your decision, you are welcome to stay and pass on your knowledge, humour and experiences.

As I said at the beginning, "without predjudice"

Have a pleasant evening, if you want to see me sooner rather than later to discuss the matter, i'll be at the clay shoot on the 8th July - its in the BDS calender.

Guest Sundance Kid
Dont worry Stu

I will be able to look you in the eyes, have no fear.

If you feel that you want your membership recinded, PM Gary or Tim, thats your decision, you are welcome to stay and pass on your knowledge, humour and experiences.

As I said at the beginning, "without predjudice"

Have a pleasant evening, if you want to see me sooner rather than later to discuss the matter, i'll be at the clay shoot on the 8th July - its in the BDS calender.

Thats fine Andy

Stu

It is unfortunate that you feel as you do.Andy had our full backing removing the post and he sent me a copy of the PM to you.Nowhere in his pm was there any hint of ultimatum

To be honest with you I think that putting the link up in the first place and not expecting any flak regarding Harry was a little bit optimistic to say the least.If you wanted the episode to be kept quiet the easiest thing to do would have been not to put the link up and then there would not have been the need for your "no comment "stand.Even then you had the opportunity to nip it in the bud with a few words like "Harry has been removed for conduct unbecoming" but you chose not to.

You seem to have forgotten that Ian is a moderator on here and a good number of the members know exactly what went on regardless of your wish to keep it in house and there was no way that the people who Harrys tormented over the years would let this go without comment.

Andy simply removed the post and offered to reinstate it when the Harry situation was clarified which was the right thing to do and I will repeat had our full backing

I`m sorry you feel persecuted and am just sorry that you didn`t bring this to our attention sooner than your resignation post.If you still wish to be removed please send either Gary or myself a pm and we`ll sort it out by the end of the night

Stu

it has been brought to my attention that you are a moderator on another forum, one that is owned by harry, is this true????

i will be receiving the link in a short time,so may be we can clear this one up as well.

i think the site is could hunting shooting and fishing.

please advise

ATB

Colin :blush:

General Board

This is the board for General Discussions.

Please remember to reply to the post and not get personal and trash the poster!

Moderators: Admin, Alycidon, Harry, Manlicher_Stulastpost.gif 28. May 2008 at 14:57

In: Re: STALKING DIRECTORY MA...

By: Swampy 6193039off.gifRoe, Red, Muntjac, Sika, Fallow & CWD

Discuss any aspect of the biology and management of the UK Deer species

Moderators: Alycidon, Harry, Manlicher_Stulastpost.gif 14. May 2008 at 22:49

In: Re: They are coming !!.

By: Oldspot 19218off.gifStalking Talking

Discuss any aspect of skills, places, licensing, techniques, travelling etc to do with Deer Stalking.

Moderators: Alycidon, Harry, Manlicher_Stulastpost.gif 14. Apr 2008 at 21:09

In: Re: And it came to pass

By: A-max 64453off.gifHumour

Please keep it clean and with the terms of the board rules

Moderator: Adminlastpost.gif 23. May 2008 at 16:02

In: Re: Two Mexicans

By: Manlicher_Stu 180238

it appears he is still there.

ATB

Colin

Guest Sundance Kid
Stu

it has been brought to my attention that you are a moderator on another forum, one that is owned by harry, is this true????

i will be receiving the link in a short time,so may be we can clear this one up as well.

i think the site is could hunting shooting and fishing.

please advise

ATB

No

Guest Sundance Kid
General Board

This is the board for General Discussions.

Please remember to reply to the post and not get personal and trash the poster!

Moderators: Admin, Alycidon, Harry, Manlicher_Stulastpost.gif 28. May 2008 at 14:57

In: Re: STALKING DIRECTORY MA...

By: Swampy 6193039off.gifRoe, Red, Muntjac, Sika, Fallow & CWD

Discuss any aspect of the biology and management of the UK Deer species

Moderators: Alycidon, Harry, Manlicher_Stulastpost.gif 14. May 2008 at 22:49

In: Re: They are coming !!.

By: Oldspot 19218off.gifStalking Talking

Discuss any aspect of skills, places, licensing, techniques, travelling etc to do with Deer Stalking.

Moderators: Alycidon, Harry, Manlicher_Stulastpost.gif 14. Apr 2008 at 21:09

In: Re: And it came to pass

By: A-max 64453off.gifHumour

Please keep it clean and with the terms of the board rules

Moderator: Adminlastpost.gif 23. May 2008 at 16:02

In: Re: Two Mexicans

By: Manlicher_Stu 180238

it appears he is still there.

ATB

Colin

No

Stu

do you think the matter should have been swept under the table?

as it appeared so as did you not accuse another member of your moderating team of letting the cat out of the bag,?

i find your handling of this hole matter very very pore, as you seem to be falling out with all the wrong people.

in stead of sticking up for harry and his disgraceful foul mouth, you should be embracing this site and how it is run.

you could learn a lot from the excellent moderates like Andy,

as he has never changed a post to suit his self or took a bribe for a favorable write up.

ATB

Guest Sundance Kid
Stu

as it appeared so as did you not accuse another member of your moderating team of letting the cat out of the bag,?

i find your handling of this hole matter very very pore, as you seem to be falling out with all the wrong people.

in stead of sticking up for harry and his disgraceful foul mouth, you should be embracing this site and how it is run.

as he has never changed a post to suit his self or took a bribe for a favorable write up.

ATB

Wrong again as usual Colin.

Guest Sundance Kid
Stu

ATB

I just might send you a writ for that comment Colin

One to often

Colin

thankyou for your support.

To all

Many others on the site have been subject to "moderation" not only from myself, but the other members of the moderating team.

I find the "moral outrage" of Stu quite disappointing, he of all people must realise that sites, if not loked after with a firm but fair hand, degrade into anarchy (one has only to look at Modern Stalking to see what happened there can happen anywhere if not controlled)

There was no blackmail, there was no ultimatum - the fact that Harry is / was (as of yesterday) still on the list of moderators / admin, on the site in question testament to the decision made here.

I have no truck with Stu, yet he appears highly offended at the action taken, I wonder if he would have behaved in similar fashion if any of the other moderators had taken the same action?

Maybe I am an easy target - lets not forget Stu, come September, I will be under very close scrutiny, feel free to join the pack if you wish by questioning my integrity and honesty.

The bottom line is this:

The thread was removed with the full consent of the site owners, its only a link to a web site, not a personal attack or vendetta on youself - no one is "ganging up on you".

Everyone knows how to get to the website in question, just type it into any search engine and youre there.

Now instead of bickering about whats taken place, lets get on with decent discussion about the sport we love doing.

Wrong again as usual Colin.

you know I'm right. :P and you should be ashamed of yourself. :blush: i have heard the full story how you had a go at one of the mods on your site. so you could just sweep it under the table.

you are as bad as the other in my opinion.

and as far has i am concerned thats one down and one to go. then and only then will deer talking be a place where lick minded people can go an chew the cud.with no fear of having there posts altered.

its all ways a pleaser Stu ;)

Colin ;)

I'll leave it up to the site owners to close the thread if they wish.

I think it may go down hill :blush:

Guest Sundance Kid
you know I'm right. ;) and you should be ashamed of yourself. :P i have heard the full story how you had a go at one of the mods on your site. so you could just sweep it under the table.

you are as bad as the other in my opinion.

and as far has i am concerned thats one down and one to go. then and only then will deer talking be a place where lick minded people can go an chew the cud.with no fear of having there posts altered.

its all ways a pleaser Stu ;)

Colin ;)

Your spelling hasnt improved Colin ;)

Dont know how you do it driving taxis and building custom rifles mate you will have to tell them all theres a bus driver in our street hes thinking of taking it up :blush:

I agree with Andy the post wants closing before all your customers start hailing a taxi ;)

Your spelling hasnt improved Colin ;)

Dont know how you do it driving taxis and building custom rifles mate you will have to tell them all theres a bus driver in our street hes thinking of taking it up :blush:

Stu my spelling may be questionable but my integrity is not ;) can you say the same??? :P

as for custom rifles, you may slag me off where ever you want (and you have done with your m8s on deer talking) but you can not affect me, i do it because i get pleasure out of it, i don't need the cash. ;)

ATB

Colin ;)

Archived