Sako 75 magazine

Infuriatingly the mag (empty) for my sako 75 .204 must have slipped out of my bag somewhere between the house and the other side of the farm today. Major pain in the ass. Can anyone suggest the best place to get a replacement? Action size 1.

Re trace your steps carefully.

A friend handed me an audi key 24 months after I lost it out with the falcons. This time of year isn't the best.

I tie a long white/yellow strip of cloth to my car keys when out in the boonies(tie it to a belt loop,too).Gives you a much better chance of their being found (put your phone number on the fob too protected by waterproof transparent tape...).I have considered,but rejected,an aniseed dip,so the dogs could help.....

gbal

Ouch.... 77 smackers at the Sportsman. To be fair they were a pleasure to deal with and didn't insist I dig through a Land Rover full of bank holiday packing (plus hound and baby) to find my FAC. Chap up in Northallerton told me I would need to produce my ticket in person to buy the one they had in stock......

Lot of money but at least I am sorted for the weekend- foxes all over the bloody place here!

Ouch.... 77 smackers at the Sportsman. To be fair they were a pleasure to deal with and didn't insist I dig through a Land Rover full of bank holiday packing (plus hound and baby) to find ot tmy FAC. Chap up in Northallerton told me I would need to produce my ticket in person to buy the one they had in stock......

Lot of money but at least I am sorted for the weekend- foxes all over the bloody place here!

You did well...It was Northallerton Guns where i got the price quoted.

Ouch.... 77 smackers at the Sportsman. To be fair they were a pleasure to deal with and didn't insist I dig through a Land Rover full of bank holiday packing (plus hound and baby) to find my FAC. Chap up in Northallerton told me I would need to produce my ticket in person to buy the one they had in stock......

you were told you had to produce your FAC to buy a magazine ? incredible !

you were told you had to produce your FAC to buy a magazine ? incredible !

Unbelievable hey?? I politely queried, then expressed surprise, then outright protested. He just didn't want to know.

Archived