luna LN-DM50-HRSD DIGITAL NV

ergid

Hi has anyone used this unit ?

I'm looking for a digital NV monocular any suggestions ?

Hi Ergid,

With it's low resolution 320x240 display the image will be quite poor compared to more modern stuff.

The very best digital NV monocular around at the moment is the Pulsar Recon X870.

This has a really excellent OLED display and the latest sensor.

If you want something cheap then look out for a Bresser or similar as essentially all the 320x240 display units have similar performance..

Cheers

Clive

bresser plus t20ir you can tell its a fox no problem out to 150 , eye shine further still its a bit focus fussy but you soon get used to that your not going to count the hairs on it head with the bresser but like I said earlier you can tell its a fox which is all I want

hope this helps

lee

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ergid,

With it's low resolution 320x240 display the image will be quite poor compared to more modern stuff.

The very best digital NV monocular around at the moment is the Pulsar Recon X870.

This has a really excellent OLED display and the latest sensor.

If you want something cheap then look out for a Bresser or similar as essentially all the 320x240 display units have similar performance..

Cheers

Clive

hi clive this model has 1,280 x960 resolution so it should be even better than the Pulsar Recon X870.

hi clive this model has 1,280 x960 resolution so it should be even better than the Pulsar Recon X870.

Hi Ergid,

The camera maybe that resolution but the display is the usual tat .24" 320x240 unfortunately.

Cheers

Clive

bresser plus t20ir you can tell its a fox no problem out to 150 , eye shine further still its a bit focus fussy but you soon get used to that your not going to count the hairs on it head with the bresser but like I said earlier you can tell its a fox which is all I want

hope this helps

lee

Ummmm.....in the right conditions, my bresser with a t20 spotted a fox out at 400yrds, and this was witnessed. Could easily tell it's a fox. I love my little bresser spotting unit. Am considering putting a t50 IR on it but don't really know if I need it may be a little OTT.

All the best

CZV

Archived