Evans,

Doesn't look like i have to work, so i guess were on.

Anyone know the entry fee?

Jay.

Darrel

ive emptied some of my PM's.

I am going Mon, I will take the skins even if you cannot make it, maybe another boyo could get them to you?

Think entry is £5 or £10 depending on membership of PSSA?

Just like to say what a good time was had by all at the Egg shoot today.

Foxing2night, Jayfoxing, TulkyUK, Baldie and Kal were there.

All shot very well, despite a gusting 15 - 25mph crosswind, yep even you Kal, despite having 6MOA too much elevation, it was a cracking group (on someone elses target) :blink::D

F2N has now got a Green AW, he's a happy boy and my machine shot pretty good too, despite the driver making a cock up on the 300 yard detail B)

Hope to see you all at the Fly, payment in cash to stop me posting pics :lol:;):D

Hi all,

Thanks lads, egg shoot was a fun and challenging day out for all. Didn't shoot so well myself but well done to the rest of you, some great shooting in some very windy conditions.

Ronin, Baldie and Kal made this a fantastic day for us welsh lads, a good bunch and very knowledgeable. Before the rumours start flying about, we didn't bring any sheep home with us this time lads, honest.

Some of the lads and rifles.

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

The 500yd range.

DSC00147.jpg

DSC00146.jpg

The 500yd egg.

DSC00149.jpg

The successful shooters on the day.

DSC00150.jpg

I'm sure we will be there again for the fly shoot.

Thanks again lads.

Jay.

As always a good day at the diggle!!!

Myself and tulky uk got joint first in the factory class,,,,,

Jay should of had some thing just for having a go!!!! There is not many people who would shoot a 222 in gale force winds??? I take my hat off to you sir!!!!!

Ronin,,, Well to see his face after the 500 yard target,,, That made my day!!!! We both had good groups at 500,,,,,

ray (Varminter) Old 6.5-284 was there with kal being the nut behind the but!!!! ( That was ment in the nicest way) He also enjoyed the days sport???? And got a good group at 500???? Be it on the wrong target :lol: ,,,, Nice one my mate,,,

You realy had to be there to see what the wind was like :blink: It was trying to bloody blow us over????

Baldie!!!! You shot off to fast mate ( Pun not intended) We did not have much time to talk?? Hope that you had a good day Aswell!!!!

What a nice bunch of people to shoot with,,,,,,, All the best lads from wales, F2n

Oh yes my baby has got a green dress on now ;):D

Just like to say what a good time was had by all at the Egg shoot today.

Foxing2night, Jayfoxing, TulkyUK, Baldie and Kal were there.

All shot very well, despite a gusting 15 - 25mph crosswind, yep even you Kal, despite having 6MOA too much elevation, it was a cracking group (on someone elses target) :blink::D

Whats 6MOA between friends... ;)

Good job it was just a few sighters, I cant flucking believe my palm went tits up on the 500... :lol: Still even 2.9/16 at 500 yards aint bad, one with a shot out barrel and two a gusting 15-20 MPH wind... B)

4th or 5th smallest group of the day aint bad boys... :D

Had a hell of day, nice to see the taffy boys again always a pleasure chaps, see you soon. :D

Hi kal,

Nice pics........I know one or two of the rifles, the AI has been to cz land, so has the T4A BAT.........noticed Elmer Fudd....he`s been here too. Last pic, oh Fek.

David.

Hey David

he's having a rifle built around that case mate, ;)

Whats 6MOA between friends... :D

Good job it was just a few sighters, I cant flucking believe my palm went tits up on the 500... ;) Still even 2.9/16 at 500 yards aint bad, one with a shot out barrel and two a gusting 15-20 MPH wind... :o

4th or 5th smallest group of the day aint bad boys... :D

Had a hell of day, nice to see the taffy boys again always a pleasure chaps, see you soon. ;)

Bugger

you southern git, you beat me, just spoken to Vince, my group was 3.5" , mine were all on the prairie dogs body,,,,,,,,and on the right target though matey :P:P:lol::lol::lol:

Bugger

you southern git, you beat me, just spoken to Vince, my group was 3.5" , mine were all on the prairie dogs body,,,,,,,,and on the right target though matey :lol:;):D:lol::lol:

Ah yes but its the effort in the group size that counts and anyway you should of put them in the body youve been doing long range stuff a longer than me... :o

If my Exbal hadnt gone down it would of been on my target instead of 6MOA over. ;)

He he he

I recall a question I was asked about, "how many minutes do I need to be on at 500"?...........

The answer was 9

how come it computed to 15 MOA!!!!

Me thinks the boys becoming competative :D:lol::lol:

Well Kal, at least you know you'll be "on" for the Fly, maybe i'll doctor your rounds eh? ;)

Seriously, even to shoot a group is an achievenment in those conditions, well done - addictive isnt it, this long range thing?

Seriously, even to shoot a group is an achievenment in those conditions, well done - addictive isnt it, this long range thing?

I'll agree with that on both counts - i used to say to the other lads that i would never be really that interested in target shooting, but even i'm starting to get the bug for it ;)

I'll agree with that on both counts - i used to say to the other lads that i would never be really that interested in target shooting, but even i'm starting to get the bug for it :D

Yep,you lot are a bad influence.Was down at Tulky`s this weekend doing some foxing,and he took me long range bunny bashing...have to say i really got my eyes opened and i can see why you fella`s spend so much time,effort and money on it :lol: looks like the 6.5x20 Leupy will be getting put onto the .243 soon ;):lol:

He he he

I recall a question I was asked about, "how many minutes do I need to be on at 500"?...........

The answer was 9

how come it computed to 15 MOA!!!!

Me thinks the boys becoming competative :lol:;):o

Well Kal, at least you know you'll be "on" for the Fly, maybe i'll doctor your rounds eh? :lol:

I hold my hands up about asking the how many minutes question... ;) Exbal, great bit of kit...if it dont go South! :lol:

I got it wrong, hey sh*t happens. :D

Competetive...me? Not at all! :P

In them conditions im surprised anyone got on the board!

Your lucky I recall the drop tables for my own 6.5x284 matey - my minds ful of all sorts of useless sxxt!!

Hi boys,

Can,t wait for the fly shoot!!!!!!

That should be one hell of a day????

See you all soon,,, F2n

P.S.

No sheep were taken!!!!!

But it was reported in the paper,s, That a man was seen in oldham with a lambs head sticking out of his coat :):blush:

Archived