Valkyrie AR15 .223

A stock rifle for sale, just back from proof.

IMG_2678_zpswqtm8hvv.jpg

This is a DPMS thick walled upper, cnc machined to accept my side charger and fitted with a 20" Border 1 in 7" barrel. Chambered in .223 Wylde , so will shoot any .223/556 safely.

Screwcut 18mm x 1 and then fitted with a timed Valkyrie 2 port stainless brake. Barrel and brake are Ceracoted in Graphite black H series.

IMG_2675_zpsz6rkjngd.jpg

IMG_2677_zpsj26ds5aa.jpg

Mil spec lower receiver fitted with a tuned , standard Trigger.

Stock is a Magpul CTR and the grip is also a Magpul. Fore end is a Midwest industries lite rail and has a bipod fitting and also spare pica tinny sections for mounting accessories on. All in FDE.

IMG_2676_zpsmpoeifwl.jpg

2 x 30 round FDE mags too.

£2000 inc VAT.

• 1 year later...

A stock rifle for sale, just back from proof.

IMG_2678_zpswqtm8hvv.jpg

This is a DPMS thick walled upper, cnc machined to accept my side charger and fitted with a 20" Border 1 in 7" barrel. Chambered in .223 Wylde , so will shoot any .223/556 safely.

Screwcut 18mm x 1 and then fitted with a timed Valkyrie 2 port stainless brake. Barrel and brake are Ceracoted in Graphite black H series.

IMG_2675_zpsz6rkjngd.jpg

IMG_2677_zpsj26ds5aa.jpg

Mil spec lower receiver fitted with a tuned , standard Trigger.

Stock is a Magpul CTR and the grip is also a Magpul. Fore end is a Midwest industries lite rail and has a bipod fitting and also spare pica tinny sections for mounting accessories on. All in FDE.

IMG_2676_zpsmpoeifwl.jpg

2 x 30 round FDE mags too.

£2000 inc VAT.

I am looking for one of these and have a slot ready on my ticket. Do you have anything available in 20" barrel with 1-7 twist? My budget is £2000.

I am looking for one of these and have a slot ready on my ticket. Do you have anything available in 20" barrel with 1-7 twist? My budget is £2000.

You will not go wrong with one of Dave's creations ! :D

I,m always building for stock, and will have some at proof in two weeks approx. If you want to give me a ring to Discuss Tom, i,m on 07889 388378.

cheers

dave.

Archived