22br build

Hi guys i would appreciate your help in putting a 22br together,it will be 50% bench & hunting so not to heavy, most likley a custom action

what ever is recommended, either single shot or repeater no preference either way. I would like to be able to shoot out to 600 yrds,bullets I like are 53 Vmax 65 sierra game kings and 69 smk,not sure if any good for 600 yrds, was thinking 1-9 twist with 26in barrel not sure what weight that will stablise,thanks for your help

Hi guys i would appreciate your help in putting a 22br together,it will be 50% bench & hunting so not to heavy, most likley a custom action

what ever is recommended, either single shot or repeater no preference either way. I would like to be able to shoot out to 600 yrds,bullets I like are 53 Vmax 65 sierra game kings and 69 smk,not sure if any good for 600 yrds, was thinking 1-9 twist with 26in barrel not sure what weight that will stablise,thanks for your help

Hi there fella ive got a barrel 1-9 twist Bartliein 26" fluted forsale please pm me if interested

Archived