If you were at the Shooting Show you may have seen the demo we gave of the Lightnin' Grip Loader. Simply drop a box of 50 .22LR rounds into the hopper, give it a shake and load a 25 round magazine in 15-20 seconds! This innovative .22 LR Speed-loader works with a variety of rifles/magazines, including:

Smith & Wesson MP15-22 (OEM, but not Plinker Tactical)
Aftermarket Ruger 10/22 (NOT OEM Ruger magazines)
AR15 / SIG 552 (OEM, Black Dog, CMMG)
Colt M4 / Beretta ARX160 / HK416

We'll continue to add to the compatibility list as we acquire more magazines and feedback from customers.

The first shipment of loaders are now on their way to the UK today and should be here sometime next week. If you'd like to order one you can do so here.

We're also very pleased to announce that Black Rifle is the sole UK & European distributor for McFaden Loading tools and accessories. We're looking forward to spreading the word about this great tool to all the rimfire shooters across Europe! If you are a dealer and would like to stock the Lightnin' Grip Loader and adapters then please get in touch.

• 4 weeks later...

I got my lightnin grip on Tuesday. It's amazing, I can now fill magazines as quickly as I can empty them. 1000 round torture test last night had no issues at all.

They are pretty cool!

We've still got some available and more on the way including adapters for:

Sig 226

V22

and the "clip loader" for the Browning Buckmark

• 3 weeks later...

What an amazing design, I can reload Black Dog mags in seconds.

Any tips/tweaks for CMMG Evo mags? Mine hang up as the rear of the case enters the lips. I suspect the mag is a tad oversize in comparison to the Black Dog. In fairness the site lists CMMG r3 mags as compatible.

Tony

What an amazing design, I can reload Black Dog mags in seconds.

Any tips/tweaks for CMMG Evo mags? Mine hang up as the rear of the case enters the lips. I suspect the mag is a tad oversize in comparison to the Black Dog. In fairness the site lists CMMG r3 mags as compatible.

Tony

Which adapter do you have?

We've not tested the CMMG Evo magazines yet, but the Gen3's work very well with the AR15/M4 modified adapter.

Which adapter do you have?

We've not tested the CMMG Evo magazines yet, but the Gen3's work very well with the AR15/M4 modified adapter.

I have the AR15/M4 adapter from your site. I saw the mod for long magazines but there is not contact in that area. The metal feed lips on the evo mag are a very tight fit in the adapter vs the Black Dog mags but the issue seems to be the angle of entry of the rim. Extreme pressure will force the round in to the mag but deforms the bullet nose.

Please don't take this as a complaint btw, the loader works completely as advertised and I have plenty of BD mags.

Tony

• 5 weeks later...

Archived