.22 semi WALTHER GSP limited edition match rifle

to make room and funds for a new 6.5 rifle i am having to say good buy to the gun that doesn't get used much and thats the Walther,

the walther was previously owned by a comp target shooter and since I've owned it this year i have only put max of 500 rnds through it, its in mint condition and no longer can be bought new, it comes with all docs, 2x10 shot mags, 2x 5 shot mags , stainless sak moderator, muzzle break,and the original carry case, very sought after little rifle and will always be worth a tidy sum, i am based in cornwall and oxford or can arrange meet anywhere in between,

£1200

IMG_3717_zps09eb27aa.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Josh

Is this still for sale, cannot seem to pm you, probably as this is only my second post!

Regards sbm

yes still for sale SBM

to make room and funds for a new 6.5 rifle i am having to say good buy to the gun that doesn't get used much and thats the Walther,

the walther was previously owned by a comp target shooter and since I've owned it this year i have only put max of 500 rnds through it, its in mint condition and no longer can be bought new, it comes with all docs, 2x10 shot mags, 2x 5 shot mags , stainless sak moderator, muzzle break,and the original carry case, very sought after little rifle and will always be worth a tidy sum, i am based in cornwall and oxford or can arrange meet anywhere in between,

£1200

IMG_3717_zps09eb27aa.jpg

I have one of these rifles and have to say they are extremely accurate for a semi auto. Good luck with your sale.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi josh

After many months waiting, my FAC has finally arrived. Can I enquire if this rifle is still for sale as I would be keen to have a chat about it.

Kind regards

SBM

hi mate sorry for the late reply i have been very busy with projects and work, i am no longer needing to sell this riffle and would like to keep it in my collection as i don't need the funds anymore, if i do decide to sell again in the future you can have first refusal if you like , regards, josh

Archived