something for the cack handers

tackb

first I have no association other than I use this shop from time to time

I saw and handled this the other day and if it was 'normal' I think I'd be all over it ! but as it's for cack handers (and I think there is a few on this site?) I thought I'd bring it to your attention!

as a stalking rifle it's about my idea of perfect , light , compact and handy and even tough it's a 16' barrel I think for stalking ranges it would be superb in 308 , I'm thinking 125 sst or nbt ?

http://www.guntrader.co.uk/Guns-For-Sale/RPA-International-Ltd_Rifle_Quadlite_For-Sale_141224135424001

first I have no association other than I use this shop from time to time

I saw and handled this the other day and if it was 'normal' I think I'd be all over it ! but as it's for cack handers (and I think there is a few on this site?) I thought I'd bring it to your attention!

as a stalking rifle it's about my idea of perfect , light , compact and handy and even tough it's a 16' barrel I think for stalking ranges it would be superb in 308 , I'm thinking 125 sst or nbt ?

http://www.guntrader.co.uk/Guns-For-Sale/RPA-International-Ltd_Rifle_Quadlite_For-Sale_141224135424001

Ugh. That fell out of the Fugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Surely Matt it's perfect for you as it appears in one image to have a pink barrel that would go with your flask ? :-)

:lol: (Ian - reminds me that I haven't answered a text - apols; have nada info I'm afraid, relevant notebook pages are long gone).

:-)

no worries , i think i need to work one up any way so building some for OCW test i think any way as diff set up to the t3 . cheers . hope you and yours all keeping well. .hows the dta going ?

:-)

no worries , i think i need to work one up any way so building some for OCW test i think any way as diff set up to the t3 . cheers . hope you and yours all keeping well. .hows the dta going ?

I moved it on a while back. Incredibly accurate, but, ultimately, not right for my fussy tastes. Sell that T3 back to me!

its left handed , it wouldnt suit you !!!!! and it still shoots horrible small groups . i think i need to stop using it because it wot miss things .

i have a AW you could try ? got a new action bolt and sleeve on it , u ever used one ? ;)

its left handed , it wouldnt suit you !!!!! and it still shoots horrible small groups . i think i need to stop using it because it wot miss things .

i have a AW you could try ? got a new action bolt and sleeve on it , u ever used one ? ;)

:rolleyes::lol:

Archived