vihtavuori n133 powder

snow white

5 rounds touching from a factory rifle is not broke at all . Don't need fixing.

Who says 135 "should"be used;it might be fine,but there is nothing odd about using 133-the two are pretty close,anyhow.

133 is the almost universal choice of BR shooters for PPCs,and they do rather well with bullets up to 68g.

But it is really irrelevant-your load works well.Who says otherwise,advocating 135? By all means try it,you might get 5 shots touching closer!! And if not,you could tell the "should do-ers' that.

gbal

I think if your rifle/bullet/powder combo is ragged holing 5 shots at 100yds you should load a couple of hundred up and say "Job done"!

Mate as per every one else that's posted V133 is a great powder and that's all I use for my Howa .223. I use a slightly higher load but that's just where my rifle likes it. If your where you are then leave it well alone. I use 52 Amax and I love them. Plenty heavy enough for fox work and target if I want a play.

Don't get too hung up on it all just enjoy what you do :-)

Cheers

Snake378

I used to use vit n133 it was a cracking powder i would keep to by the way of your groups are , i used to use 50 grn vmax with 25.5 and that groups very nice , but I've gone to ram shot tac now and that still works as good as vit n133

Archived