.284 W Stiller Viper

Up for sale is my .284 W Stiller Viper F class rifle including my Joel Russo A5 laminate stock

A multi purpose rifle, that allows you to shoot F class and then swap stocks and shoot the McQueens/varminting/stalking/long range steel/ just about anything really.

The build is as follows

Stiller Viper SS action, http://www.viperactions.com/ This is the top line in Stiller actions and the last time I checked they retailed at £1600

A Precision Rifle and tool F class low rider stock, thought by many F class shooters to be as good as F class stocks get. The stock has a adjustable cheek piece as well well as a four way adjustable butt pad. The stock has a custom paint job, done by Hydrographics

http://www.precisionriflesales.com/custom_rifle_stocks_low_boy.htm

A Joel Russo custom A5 laminate stock with integral cheek piece and David Tub four way adjustable butt pad, and a removable rear bag rider. The stock is inlet for the Stiller Viper action.

Bartlein 1-9 twist barrell which has had 1200 rounds through it and should be good for at least another 1000. A very accurate rifle indeed, which a few can testify too.

Jewell trigger

The work was carried out by Neil McKillop and Ronin,

There are also 200 cases, which should easily see the barrel out, if not if you supply the brass I will prep them for you if you cant do it yourself.

Scope and rings not included.

Sorry but I won't sell the F class stock without the Joel Russo, but I will sell the Joel Russo stock on its own.

£2400. I'm happy to send this RFD to RFD but prices will need to be discussed first.

Advertised else where.

PICT0109_zpsc25d6ce3.jpg

PICT0046_zps66735267.jpg

PICT0107_zpsb641a1d1.jpg

Archived