Long Range Varminting

Guest varmartin

It's been a good day to catch up on the reloading :blink:

It's blowing a whoolly here.

Tomorrows going to be better so we can get out after work.

Cheers

Dave

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horses for courses isn't it ?

I think you are slightly odd army freaks !

But while I ponce around the shires with my hounds I like to wear the Mrs' netball kit from college !

Very liberating it is too !

Now, which industrial estate shall I park my caravan on this week...................... :blink:

Lester you'd better watch yourself pard, they are members of the SAS, (Saturdays and Sundays) they play dress up :blink: I know of a quiet corner in Mount hawk you can park you van pard if you ever get doen this way the you could play dress up with them :lol:

Lester you'd better watch yourself pard, they are members of the SAS, (Saturdays and Sundays) they play dress up :D I know of a quiet corner in Mount hawk you can park you van pard if you ever get doen this way the you could play dress up with them B)

wheres that then nige? if you see varminter tell him i want my makeup bag back,and has he got any where else to go now they have buggerd up the layby at probus!!! ,and as its such a loveley day ,i,m pff to the pictures with the boy to see ,yup you guesed it "indiana old person and the whatever!" goy to keep the little tyke happy while mums away!!!!!and thanks for the drop chart nige very kind of you :blink::lol:;)

wheres that then nige? if you see varminter tell him i want my makeup bag back,and has he got any where else to go now they have buggerd up the layby at probus!!! ,and as its such a loveley day ,i,m pff to the pictures with the boy to see ,yup you guesed it "indiana old person and the whatever!" goy to keep the little tyke happy while mums away!!!!!and thanks for the drop chart nige very kind of you :blink::lol:;)

Hi millpool!!!

I tried to keep that layby open but to no avail!!! :D

As for your makeup bag , you can have it back minus the cammo colours!!! :D

All the best............

RAY................................. :DB)

Archived