Long Range Varminting

Guest varmartin

Thanks Bobtail,thats weird I have a 1200 bandit too!!!just had a stage one hop up with an exhaust system[akropovic]and set up on a dyno with a dyno kit.makes 116 at the wheels with 80 ft lbs torque over 4 to 9 k rpm,nice mod.James is grounded on the bikes,not sure about me yet.I hope he may take up the shooting a bit more seriously he is a hell of a shot and I can teach him a lot to nurcher him into the long range stuff,time will tell?thanks for your input Bobtail kind regards Onehole.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Bobtail,thats weird I have a 1200 bandit too!!!just had a stage one hop up with an exhaust system[akropovic]and set up on a dyno with a dyno kit.makes 116 at the wheels with 80 ft lbs torque over 4 to 9 k rpm,nice mod.James is grounded on the bikes,not sure about me yet.I hope he may take up the shooting a bit more seriously he is a hell of a shot and I can teach him a lot to nurcher him into the long range stuff,time will tell?thanks for your input Bobtail kind regards Onehole.

Your welcome onehole and i gotta say im jealous over your bike it sounds awsome mine is standered but still great fun at 145mph , grin facter 10 . ;)

Guest varmartin

Onehole and bobtail....

Can you two bugger off to the www.hairyassbiker.com web site and talk about bikes ? this is VARMINTS ONLY ;);)

Only kidding lads.....dont talk bikes to Ray though, as will only want a go !!

Guest varmartin
Good shooting Martin and Jamie well done guys ;)

Cheers Andy...

How is the long range shooting going with you ??

Onehole and bobtail....

Can you two bugger off to the www.hairyassbiker.com web site and talk about bikes ? this is VARMINTS ONLY ;):)

Only kidding lads.....dont talk bikes to Ray though, as will only want a go !!

I let ray loose on it the other weekend , jesus i never seen a man shake so much after he had a go . :P:lol: . thats it back to guns ;)

I let ray loose on it the other weekend , jesus i never seen a man shake so much after he had a go . :lol::lol: . thats it back to guns :blush:

hey bob tail,its not the bike that made him "shake" its having the chance to get into leather in public rather than in the privacy of his bedroom!!! i,m sure he looked very fetching! :excl::unsure::lol::P

hey bob tail,its not the bike that made him "shake" its having the chance to get into leather in public rather than in the privacy of his bedroom!!! i,m sure he looked very fetching! :blush::excl::unsure::lol:

:P:lol: rotton sod thats not fair , beside's he didn't have his leathers cos he left his gimp mask at home and he wasn't comfortable wearing half the out fit. :lol:

We have all shot then in the air some of them where metres up not just inches, christ if I have a good day I can hit clays at 40m with my 20 bore, nothing specail about that :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Except that the shot was over 300yrds :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
Some times I dress up on a Tuesday....so no its not a week end thing B)

Yea baby!! you know i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink::lol:

All the best................

RAY............................... :D;)

You can tell its raining again in Cornwall and we are all sat in front of a computer!!!Hi guys,Onehole.

Hi buddy , yes you are right - blooming crappy weather!!!!!! :blink::lol:

All the best.............

RAY..................... ;):D

Archived