Only what I have read on other forums. There's lots of speculation which Labradar aren't really helping themselves with. They have missed several launch dates and it keeps getting put back. The first reason was, and I think this was put out by Labradar was because one of the main technicians was ill and development was suspended. The second reason was that they hadn't been granted the US license that they needed, this has been denied by Labradar.

I will certainly be interested in one, but I'm not sure I want to be a guinea pig, so I think I will wait and see how it's received in the US. I would imagine that by the time they available in the UK there will be plenty of feed back from either frustrated or happy end users.

I only hope they get it right first time, and if this is the reason for the delay then good for them.

Its a shame, Im wanting something to use in the tunnel but dont want to go down the Magneto route.

I think the last I read was that it might be on display at the Shot show, which is about a month away, but that wasn't direct from the horses mouth. I think we will know a lot more about this product if it is released for the Shot show.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

On their website, we can see a video about the setup. The features seems different like skin, buttons.

About the marketing, this is a real catastrophe. Maybe to produce in China is a very big difficulty !

Archived