Darren Holland thumbhole

Hi i have used these stocks & really liked them so I looked at trying to order one in gel-tek coated olive/black/tan. After endless emails & emails say call the girls I called them they said email I gave up with them. I spoke to Grant Taylor & he said they are a pain order it your self as he has the same problems I have encountered. Last night an email comes in from Darrel Holland saying your stock is ready pad fitted & studs it looks great. I wasn't even aware it was ordered no order conformation number etc.

I ended up ordering a KMW sentinel stock now with an order number & date when stock ready from terry cross etc. Terry has been nothing but great to deal with regards my questions & order.

Long story short is there anyone out there looking for a Hollands signature thumbhole in a remmy short action that wants this Holland stock before I turn it down.?

Hi i have used these stocks & really liked them so I looked at trying to order one in gel-tek coated olive/black/tan. After endless emails & emails say call the girls I called them they said email I gave up with them. I spoke to Grant Taylor & he said they are a pain order it your self as he has the same problems I have encountered. Last night an email comes in from Darrel Holland saying your stock is ready pad fitted & studs it looks great. I wasn't even aware it was ordered no order conformation number etc.

I ended up ordering a KMW sentinel stock now with an order number & date when stock ready from terry cross etc. Terry has been nothing but great to deal with regards my questions & order.

Long story short is there anyone out there looking for a Hollands signature thumbhole in a remmy short action that wants this Holland stock before I turn it down.?

I had exactly the same with them. Tried ordering one and gave up only to receive an e mail several months later telling me my stock was ready.

Any idea what the total delivered cost will come out at?

Hi sorry no the stock has a pad sling studs & lop 13.5" & I worked it out at £410 just a bit less but it needs sent to USA address then mailed on etc. These are great stocks hence i tried to order but just had a bad time with 2-3 calls to USA God knows how many emails with no conformation so gave up. Now I have an email saying it's ready unreal.

I know how hard they are to get & thought I test the water for anyone after or looking for one that if Hollands are happy for them to have it.

Cheers

I had exactly the same with them. Tried ordering one and gave up only to receive an e mail several months later telling me my stock was ready.

Hi funny to hear I gave up & was disopointed but found the kmw sentinel & have went down that route with an order number & estimated time it's ready etc. Terry has been great to deal with & can't wait & I don't have funds for both stocks pitty.

Hi cheers that's the stock & yes I loved it on my friends 6.5x284 what a thing to shoot it just felt so good. But I ended up down the kmw sentinel route now they seem to be down the same route but more tactical with adjustable cheek but & a few better designs I think & still ambidextrous boost.

Hi sorry no the stock has a pad sling studs & lop 13.5" & I worked it out at £410 just a bit less but it needs sent to USA address then mailed on etc. These are great stocks hence i tried to order but just had a bad time with 2-3 calls to USA God knows how many emails with no conformation so gave up. Now I have an email saying it's ready unreal.

I know how hard they are to get & thought I test the water for anyone after or looking for one that if Hollands are happy for them to have it.

Cheers

So unless we have a US contact for it to be sent to it's staying in the US?

So unless we have a US contact for it to be sent to it's staying in the US?

Hi yes I have family in usa hence I tried to order a stock & my dad goes over to usa at times so he could of brought it over for me. My dad ain't over for a bit now & I never new this stock was in the process etc.

Archived