REMMY 700 TRIGGER SPRING

IM LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT TRIGGER SPRING AS THE ONE I HAVE IS WAY TO STIFF FOR MY LIKEING ,SO IF YOU CAN HELP ME OUT BY POINTING ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION I WOULD BE THANKFUL ..THANKS BIGUN :lol:

iv had it in bits and taken some of the shear spring as well but the main spring is just to stiff and needs changeing for me to get it about 1 1/2 lb ..got it down to just over 2lb and breaking well ..and i do know what im doing :rolleyes:

I am led to understand that the 700 trigger unit is not designed to go under 2 - 2.5lbs safely.

You cannot compare the aftermarket trigger units with this as they are different internaly to the standard unit.

Be safe mate :rolleyes:

Rob, we have some spring kits from jard, either in stock, on in a consignment that landed on the docks yesterday.They are designed for just this application, as i have a bucketfull [no eggageration ] of taken off remmy triggers , sat in the workshop. Leave it with me, or you can ring Roger in the shop on 01226 756332, he will know exactly where they are.

if you can sort afew softer springs out that would be great ,i will leave it with you :lol:

Rob, Roger reckons we,ve had some, but can i buggery find them. if you want some, i,ll pop some on the next brownells order, we have at least one , if not two a month to them.Any good?

• 1 month later...

been and seen mike norris and he has sorted it for me ..said he knows you baldie ..who dont :lol: 204 is shooting better than ever after mike got his hads on it ,plus he sorted me the numbers up for the home load ,now a 5 pence piece covers a 4 shoot group :D nice

been told by mike its about right its about a 1lb, as big as my hands are it still dont feel right if i shoot at targets, ok on the live stuff though which is why i got it in the first place, how much are they dave ? http://www.jardinc.com/rem.htm

Archived