Scopes and Bipods

Swarovski Habicht 6 - 24 x 50 PL, Plex reticle, AO. Boxed with sunshade. Some minor ring marks as shown in photos and marks on turret caps. 1/6 moa adjustments, 25mm tube £465 inc RMSD.

SOLD

imagejpg4.jpg

imagejpg7.jpg

imagejpg8.jpg

imagejpg5.jpg

imagejpg6.jpg

Leupold VX L 4 -14 x 56 LR Boxed, Varmint Hunter reticle, 30mm tube, side parralax, some very minor ring marks and marks on objective bell as shown in photos. One very small mark on eye piece glass. £320 inc RMSD SOLD

imagejpg9.jpg

imagejpg10.jpg

imagejpg12.jpg

imagejpg11.jpg

Leupold Vari X III 6.5 - 20 x 40 target EFR. Boxed with sunshade and optional target turrets ( never fitted) Duplex reticle, AO. 25mm tube. Some minor ring marks, marks on turrets and on body as shown in photos. £290 inc RMSD SOLD

imagejpg13.jpg

imagejpg14.jpg

imagejpg15.jpg

Two genuine Harris bipods. They are used and show signs of wear on the blueing but work perfectly. If any further pictures are required please ask.

SL 9" - 13" swivel base. (not notched leg) £35 inc RMSD SOLD

d662bc3e-a718-41ad-a766-983ad307cbca.jpg

imagejpg1-1.jpg

S25C 13.5" - 25" swivel base. The compressed foam pads that go between the bipod and the stock are missing as shown in the pictures, easy DIY replace. £35 inc RMSD SOLD

imagejpg2.jpg

imagejpg1.jpg

imagejpg3.jpg

Please ask if any further details or pictures are required, advertised elsewhere.

If still available, can I take the Leupold VX L 4 -14 x 56 LR Boxed

Jamie

I'll pm for payment details.

If still available, can I take the Leupold VX L 4 -14 x 56 LR Boxed

Jamie

I'll pm for payment details.

Hi Jamie,

Apologies to keep you waiting but I need Varmint527 to confirm which Leupold he was referring too.

Cheers

Steve

Hi Andy,

just about to PM you, could you confirm which Leupold?

ATB

Steve

Hi Andy,

I'm trying to do the decent thing here, I have a confirmed sale on the Leupold VX L. But as you made an enquiry first, but weren't specific as to which one, I'm trying to do the decent thing.

Please let me know by 9pm.

Regards

Steve

Archived