Varget

w0rks2much

i got a tub the other week but dont think I'm going to bother opening it.decided to change to vit 140, you knows when we will get a regular supply

If you want to sell it let me know bud ;) you could bring your rifle over for a plink, got some fresh cut maize coverd in crow and pigeon :)

Gaz

I'm so glad I don't use hodgedon powders. I know they are stunning powders but the supply issues would break me!! I'm loving all the ramshot powders I've used.

I'm glad you don't use it as well :) more for me lol

you sorted now then gaz.be warned I'm not to shabby with my 6.5

Not quite few finishing touches ;) how far you been out with it? What ammo you using

Gaz

i'll confirm that .don't bet to much money gaz lol.i probably won't be invited again ,not in the click me lol :P

I was going to bet for that varget against my br ;) lol

Gaz

Not quite few finishing touches ;) how far you been out with it? What ammo you using

Gaz

played with it a little at 800 and shot the 1000 yard gong shoot at diggle, shot a nice 2.1 group at the fly shoot .at the moment I'm using a 123 gr scenar and 38 gr of varget but thats going to change to vit 140.also got a load using a 120 gr pro hunter and varget that groups well

played with it a little at 800 and shot the 1000 yard gong shoot at diggle, shot a nice 2.1 group at the fly shoot .at the moment I'm using a 123 gr scenar and 38 gr of varget but thats going to change to vit 140.also got a load using a 120 gr pro hunter and varget that groups well

Nice going ;) I'm wanting to use 123gr amax if I get any in time

Gaz

Archived