Varget

wheelybins

Can you blame anyone for 'hoarding'?? I have three tubs and have had them for a while and got me another couple in the recent batch. I'm sure there are many others that have done the same. I'd rather have it and not need it rather than need it and not have it my friend, and that's the way it is. And I don't shoot half as much as others here...Unless a steady flow is established, this is what's going to be happening I'm afraid....

Can you blame anyone for 'hoarding'?? I have three tubs and have had them for a while and got me another couple in the recent batch. I'm sure there are many others that have done the same. I'd rather have it and not need it rather than need it and not have it my friend, and that's the way it is. And I don't shoot half as much as others here...Unless a steady flow is established, this is what's going to be happening I'm afraid....

Can't blame people but it does cause a lot of needless problems for reloaders

I dont bother with Hodgdon anymore, i just feel sorry for those who have cartridges that need things like Varget to perform. Once my supplies of H4350 are finished i will be moving all my calibres away from that too. Im not sure why Edgars emailed dealers as it was all gone by the time they sent the email anyway on back orders.

I've searched for various Hodgdon powders over the last 12 to 18 months or more, all to no avail.

However, on my various visits to different RFD's, I did notice that all of them had Vihtavuori. Infact even my local RFD always seems to have the types of Viht I use. N133, N135, and N140. So with that in mind I've moved over to the Viht. And having spent a lot of time and effort building up numerous good loads, I doubt i'll be moving over to the likes of Hodgdon's when and IF the panic buying ever ends!!

Jamie

Archived