Clay shooting

gaz6br

Some of you may know I used to do a hell of a lot of clay shooting. I went today and shot in a team event for the local estate dunstall. It was held at Doveridge clay shooting ground who used to sponsor me and hull cartridge.

I shot it last year and it's been a year today since I've shot a clay and I ended up shooting. 93 out of 100 on English sporting and I dropped 5 on one stand to, I was really pleased

3D4ADCA2-C812-4579-8734-4747BC724DFA.jpg

Gaz

Them pheasants best watch out ;)

Well shot fella - I've found I can't mix Rifle shooting & Clay shooting so I've given up with Rifles to focus on Clays - in particular DTL. If I have an evening bunny bashing or Foxing then the next time I go clay shooting I find I'm consciously aiming

Cheers chaps bit of old talent coming out of me lol, so many people say they can only shoot one or the other but to tell the truth it's never botherd me. I still managed a fox at 306 yards this evening :) my dad only shoots shotgun and a lot of it clays and game, he managed 86 today not happy ha

Cheers Gaz

For them who want to get better practice practice and more practice I used to shoot 3 times a week every week and 300 plus cartridges a week as well, but it isn't cheap :(

Archived