Hi all, got my unused for almost two years scope for sale but I'm not sure how much it's worth, could anyone give me a rough idea on what it's worth? It's in very good condition, no marks to the glass at all, only a slight mark next to the elevation turret, as seen on the photo, the illumination does work but it's been left on for I don't know how long so the battery is flat (anyone know where to get one?)

Many thanks for looking,

Mark

Ok, after recent pm posts about its value (thanks by the way), how about £400 plus postage?:)

Sorry, I can't upload the photos, file too big, anyone know how to post them via an ipad?

Forgot to say its boxed with paperwork also.

Hi, it's 30mm tube, the reticle is the SPR, it has a centre dot, a circle around it, and drop graduation hash marks. The elevation turret is 1/2 moa clicks, and is also calibrated for 5.56 62g ammo, hope this helps, if you need any pics I can email them to you,

Cheers, Mark

Hi all, I've had a pm from someone saying they could get a new one from the US for only £530, it seems rather cheap, I thought all you chaps into CSR or similar with those AR15 thingies would have a bit of an idea as to its worth? Bradders??!

Two seconds on the internet gives £534 as the US price new: http://swfa.com/Leupold-15-5x20-Mark-4-MRT-30mm-Riflescope-P45043.aspx

I'll give you an estimate based on people who have access to stuff from the States:

Yours is s/h, lightly marked, the glass is unmarked and the illum may or may not work.

A rule of thumb for s/h optics is that mint go for around 65% of new. Average go for 60% - from shops.

So that's £347 mint to £320 average - less if the illum is broken.

For those who can't get stuff from the States; USD price normally translates as GBP price; so £899 new

therefore £584 mint to £540 average - less if the illum is broken

suspect your end price will lie halfway between the two - ie somewhere in the 400s.

But surely you can base a price on what you know that you paid for it?!

Rather than run a quasi-auction, I think it's time to name your price. :)

Good post! I don't remember what I paid for it, it was swapped in with a deal I did quite a while back and I can't remember what it's value was. Yes Brown Dog I agree it's time to name my price, I will get a battery for it to prove the illumination works, so how about £450 including postage?

Archived