swarovski 8x56 habicht

I have for sale a fully boxed and in very nice condition swarovski habicht.I got it for stalking and never used it,

comes with all the kit, box, lense covers and (booklets i think they are there)30mm tub and 4 a ret as far as i can recall. pictures to follow when i get home tomorrow,

looking for £570 shipped.

RSC.

I think its called the 8x56 PF.

FORGOT AS PER RULES:THIS IS ON SALE ON ANOTHER FORUM

Hi.

How old is this please?

Bryan.

Hi brian,not to old its the newer lightweight alloy one with the protective recoil eye piece thing,

i am just not needing it now as i have a vari mag for stalking/foxing

RSC

Hi RSC - can you provide pics? I'm normally on Stalking Directory, but stalking down a good scope at the moment..........

Jim

Hi Jim

been away for a few days and got back to find the oldest has the camera and i can not for the life of me get the pics off the camera, i will do pictures after work on sunday and get them on here (if i can sort that out)

very sirry for the delay, its in nice condition with buttler creaks on it as well as the bikini thing it came with

RSC

here are the photos.

swarovski 8x56, very very tidy.

30mm tube

German 4A ret

fast eyeball focus

bikini cover and a set of butler creek flip ups.

as far as i can see the lenses are perfect no damage to the tube as it was in optilocks

RSC

post-12527-0-27519600-1406472864_thumb.jpg

post-12527-0-01985800-1406472875_thumb.jpg

post-12527-0-01138100-1406472882_thumb.jpg

Hi.

How old is this please?

Bryan.

Hi bryan

I have had the scope for 1 year and the lad i got it from has told my he got it about 14 months before he sold his set up to me, so its about 2 years and 4 moths old

but by the look of it in the pictures its in top condition as you can see, i shot just 34 round with it before i removed it from the 308 as i sold it on,

hope that helps

RSC

i will take this , cash/bank transfer waiting, please send me your mobile number as per pm

Hi Dave

pm sent sir

RSC

just to say i received the scope off RSC, the service he provided was exceptional

every from ,communication to packaging the scope and speed of delivery was second to none anyone thinking of buying anything off RSC you will have no issues what so ever

one very happy customer here

ATB

Dave

just to say i received the scope off RSC, the service he provided was exceptional

every from ,communication to packaging the scope and speed of delivery was second to none anyone thinking of buying anything off RSC you will have no issues what so ever

one very happy customer here

ATB

Dave

Hi Dave

thank you sir,

also a very nice chap to do a deal with

RSC,

Archived